August 21, 2014 | 1005 users online

Foundations - La Mer - foundation

rated 3 of 5 on 4/1/2013 3:04:00 PM More reviews by Caroline92118

This foundation only comes in three different shades! The texture is awesome, and it gives great coverage. Unfortuanatly, it kind of melts off after a few hours though.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/9/2010 1:14:00 AM More reviews by Theundercore

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

no... nonono....

the color selection is great!!! I'm VERY yellow.. and sand matched me perfectly!

I looked like a hot mess when I applied the foundation unfortunately. I think that if you had flawless skin already and wanted a dewy look to your skin, then this is for you.. other than that... it failed to even out my skin tone and accentuated flakes that I didn't know I had on my skin.

Good thing I got this as a sample only..

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2009 3:01:00 PM More reviews by annehelge

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have a couple of samples of this in shade # 9.

I so wanted to like it....

First of all, it smells funny.

It looks nice when applied, a very nice yellowish, fair liquid.

BUT. Horror. It sits on my naso-labial folds and pores. NO OTHER liquid (or cream) foundation has ever done that.

So....looks nice except it accentuates things I do not want accentuated. Oh and it dries my under eye area aka eye bags.

Enough said.

3 lippies for the nice shade alone.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2003 12:50:00 PM More reviews by PeeShee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got this foundation in #2, It is a beautiful foundation and gives a very natural coverage and coveres flaws very well. But I have been using a powder foundation from Bare Escentuals for 5 years know and it is my HG foundation at more then half the price. But after using all the best liquids I would have to say the La Mer foundation is top notch. But I will be sticking with my BE powder foundation.