La Mer foundation

This foundation only comes in three different shades! The texture is awesome, and it gives great coverage. Unfortuanatly, it kind of melts off after a few hours though.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

no... nonono....

the color selection is great!!! I'm VERY yellow.. and sand matched me perfectly!

I looked like a hot mess when I applied the foundation unfortunately. I think that if you had flawless skin already and wanted a dewy look to your skin, then this is for you.. other than that... it failed to even out my skin tone and accentuated flakes that I didn't know I had on my skin.

Good thing I got this as a sample only..

on 10/17/2009 3:01:00 PM

I have a couple of samples of this in shade # 9.

I so wanted to like it....

First of all, it smells funny.

It looks nice when applied, a very nice yellowish, fair liquid.

BUT. Horror. It sits on my naso-labial folds and pores. NO OTHER liquid (or cream) foundation has ever done that.

So....looks nice except it accentuates things I do not want accentuated. Oh and it dries my under eye area aka eye bags.

Enough said.

3 lippies for the nice shade alone.

on 12/16/2003 12:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I got this foundation in #2, It is a beautiful foundation and gives a very natural coverage and coveres flaws very well. But I have been using a powder foundation from Bare Escentuals for 5 years know and it is my HG foundation at more then half the price. But after using all the best liquids I would have to say the La Mer foundation is top notch. But I will be sticking with my BE powder foundation.