October 24, 2014 | 1131 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Strawberry Kiwi Kiss Lip Smacker

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2010 9:03:00 PM More reviews by brokentyrant

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

No thick chunks of sparkle. luminescent glow and high shine. Neutrel sheerey pink.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2005 3:01:00 AM More reviews by sheelacheong

can someone PLEASE tell bonne bell to get their ass over here in singapore?!?!?
i adore this lipgloss, my personal HG. its SO damn cheap, it looks, feels and tastes SO good. pink shimmery and so sweet!
whenever i go to the US i make it a point to pick up at least 3 tubes...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2004 12:26:00 AM More reviews by MmMeow

I really like this product,love the smell too.Very sweet also.It also has alil shimmer to it.Love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2003 1:52:00 AM More reviews by Sparki

As pee-wee herman would say on his "Playhouse" show, Mmmm, fruity! (Am I dating myself or what?)
I do not fantasize about kissing Pee-Wee Herman, but I think this (unfortunately) limited edition gloss/pomade does make your lips very kissable, with its fresh-fruity taste/fragrance, super-softening emollients, and rosy pink just-been-kissed tint. No guy (Not even skinny ones with pomaded crew cuts and shrunken gray suits and red bow ties) could resist Strawberry Kiwi Kiss-es.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2003 4:19:00 PM More reviews by rawrmonkey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love the scent, texture and taste, but the color looks strange on me. It's a wonderfull mix of strawberry and kiwi, I like it better then Strawberry Kiwi Comet. I probably wont repurchase though because of the color it leaves on your lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2003 10:12:00 AM More reviews by takeitfromme73

Not only is the smooth and moisturizing formula in this Lip Smacker good, of course the flavor is too! I thought this would smell very similiar to Strawberry Kiwi Comet, but it really doesn't. This smells so good like Strawberry Kiwi juice- a lot like it actually, very fruity! I really like this one and of course since I like it so much, it's limited edition. Huge rave from me!