Bonne Bell Strawberry Kiwi Kiss Lip Smacker

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

No thick chunks of sparkle. luminescent glow and high shine. Neutrel sheerey pink.

on 11/27/2005 3:01:00 AM

can someone PLEASE tell bonne bell to get their ass over here in singapore?!?!?
i adore this lipgloss, my personal HG. its SO damn cheap, it looks, feels and tastes SO good. pink shimmery and so sweet!
whenever i go to the US i make it a point to pick up at least 3 tubes...

on 1/28/2004 12:26:00 AM

I really like this product,love the smell too.Very sweet also.It also has alil shimmer to it.Love it!

on 12/20/2003 1:52:00 AM

As pee-wee herman would say on his "Playhouse" show, Mmmm, fruity! (Am I dating myself or what?)
I do not fantasize about kissing Pee-Wee Herman, but I think this (unfortunately) limited edition gloss/pomade does make your lips very kissable, with its fresh-fruity taste/fragrance, super-softening emollients, and rosy pink just-been-kissed tint. No guy (Not even skinny ones with pomaded crew cuts and shrunken gray suits and red bow ties) could resist Strawberry Kiwi Kiss-es.

on 12/11/2003 4:19:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I love the scent, texture and taste, but the color looks strange on me. It's a wonderfull mix of strawberry and kiwi, I like it better then Strawberry Kiwi Comet. I probably wont repurchase though because of the color it leaves on your lips.

Not only is the smooth and moisturizing formula in this Lip Smacker good, of course the flavor is too! I thought this would smell very similiar to Strawberry Kiwi Comet, but it really doesn't. This smells so good like Strawberry Kiwi juice- a lot like it actually, very fruity! I really like this one and of course since I like it so much, it's limited edition. Huge rave from me!

Recommended for Medium Skin