January 31, 2015 | 1200 users online

Fragrances - Tommy Hilfiger - Tommy Girl

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2015 2:08:00 PM More reviews by macjunkieee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love it! Smells strong but not in a overwhelming way. A lot of perfumes smells way to sweet, or at least the perfumes my friends wear often do. But this one smells fresh and good. I use it as my signature scent and I love the classy bottle.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/2/2015 10:20:00 AM More reviews by archt_marj14

I liked this when I was a teenager. It smelled light, fresh & invigorating. Also, it mixed with my body chemistry quite well. It was a gift and when I ran out of it I didn't purchase it again because I was a cheapskate & only used perfumes gifted to me (hah!). I had a whiff of this in a department store recently for old times' sake & sadly couldn't stand the smell of it anymore.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/30/2014 11:58:00 PM More reviews by quyentnh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

this was my first and signature scent, and Im still into it ...

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2014 9:38:00 PM More reviews by alina08

I do not know what it is with this perfume, but it simply does not appeal to me. It reminds me of the '90s when everyone was wearing this scent, but it does not remind me of any particular scent and smells very synthetic. I would not purchase this.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2014 12:46:00 PM More reviews by greeneyedblond

Bought this on vacation a little while ago, very fresh and clean ! Really like this one. The scent of it the next day on my clothing is sooo nice.:-)
Would definitely buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2014 8:01:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

I bought this way back when it debuted in 1994 lol. I have owned 3 bottles since. I really like this simple fragrance, especially for summer and spring. It smells like tea on me, no idea why but just very fresh tea and a hint of mint and citrus with a leathery wood in the background.

Top notes are black currant, camellia, mandarin orange, and apple tree blossom. Middle notes are honeysuckle, freesia, violet, mint, grapefruit, lemon, and rose. Base notes are magnolia, leather, sandalwood, jasmine, and cedar.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2014 6:43:00 PM More reviews by LydiaGee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Some people don't like this fragrance but absolutely love it. It is strong but not overpowering. It smells clean but fruity mixed with floral. It's hard to describe but it's the type of perfume a teen can wear as well as an adult woman. I remember girls wearing this during the late 90s and early 2000s and wanting to get one. I finally rememered to buy one and I don't regret it. It's my "go to" fragrance and I hope it will always be in stock!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2014 5:54:00 PM More reviews by FakeLashes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

After reading about rave reviews and Luca Turin giving this 5* I got curious and sprayed a little on a paper while shopping. I bought a jacket that day and put the fragranced paper in the bag with the jacket, when I got home the whole bag smelled like Tommy Girl and I needed it right away! I would put this in a t-shirt and jeans category, a basic everyday scent. It's a very fresh, sporty, green, citrus, crisp scent a little metallic and it's strong and long lasting. This is the only fragrance I got complimented on by a stranger, a woman told my she passed by me a couple of times and just had to ask what fragrance I was wearing, and that never happend to me before! So I guess this is a likeable fragrance, the price is also very good these days and while I don't want to wear this everyday I do want this in my fragrance collection and would repurchase when I run out!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2014 4:34:00 PM More reviews by QueenOfFreaks

I got this as a gift two years ago and love this stuff! It is light and airy without being too strong. The bottle is simple and elegant and I use it every day. I have more than 4/5ths left and it will last a long time

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2014 2:59:00 AM More reviews by lavirac

have been using this perfume for the last 6 months. only a few people notice this─or maybe others too but they don't give a shit. one of them is my crush. everytime i wear this he always sniffs and says "you smell really nice". score! not something that i'm really obsessed with, though, so i will not repurchase. but, still, this perfume is lovely.