September 22, 2014 | 1921 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Lip Shox 'Glow' L.E. Holiday 2003

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2004 11:07:00 PM More reviews by BakanHorse

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

this shade came in a three pack. (holiday edition) its friends were called. sugar shake and pink ice. glow is a VERY PALE gold (that looks silverish..) with silver glitters in it. it smells like mint chocolate chip. perfect for the holiday season. but i dont know what is up with the brush because this one is soo much thinner than all my other lip shox's...pink ice is a very pink frosty shade. it has that same silvery effect as the lip shakes. and like 'LittleNeesha' said it smells excataly like crunch berries (the cereal). sugar shake is a pretty clear gloss with irdecent glitter in it (VERY PRETTY!! :D! ) smells like vanilla/marshmallows. btw sugar shake is my fav and i use it on a daily basis. glow is my least favorite(to matallic silvery) and the pink ice is right in the middle :-). this is a fun holiday set!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2004 4:57:00 AM More reviews by LittleNesha

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I just bought the discounted holiday set tonight at Target. There were 3 tubes- Sugar Shake which is clear with microscopic flecks of pink glitter, Glow which is goldy-tan with big glitter flecks, and Pink Ice which is VEEERRRY pink with glitter in it. Sugar Shake, which is my favorite, tastes & smells like vanilla, Glow is mint-chocolate, and Pink Ice smells & tastes exactly to the life like Crunch Berries. I thought at first it smelled like very strong strawberry(or, in my own terms- STRAWBERRY ASSAULT), but after wearing it awhile I realized it's more like Crunch Berries. That's probably not what the flavor is supposed to be, but that's what it is to me. I didn't like that one at first, in fact I was going to swap it away, but it grew on me & now I love it. Even though it's pink.

I love these glosses in general though, BB makes the best flavored stuff & they're just as good if not better than high-dollar glosses!