September 14, 2014 | 2098 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Mary Kay - Private Spa Collection - Embrace Dreams

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2014 9:10:00 PM More reviews by Kavitacaviezel

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I loved this lotion to death! So disappointed when it was discontinued. I feel H2O Milk Body Balm smells similar.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2009 1:48:00 PM More reviews by Princesa7

I forgot I had a little mini sampler of all 4 lotions in the Private Spa Collection...so today I used the Embrace Dreams..I like it a lot,the lotion is nice and moisturiziing! The scent is so nice,its a very light creamy floral (perfect for the warmer months)...I wish I never forgot about having these lil lotions cuz I would for sure have bought this!
But atleast I can find this lotion and the body mist and the body scrub and wash online if I want it still=)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2006 3:38:00 PM More reviews by YellowroseofTexas

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Received this Valentine's Day in a Mary Kay gift basket from DH. This is a floral dreamy type scent. I like it. I love the feel of the lotion which leaves my hands silky smooth. This always puts DH in 'the mood'. Which after almost 16years of marriage is a positive.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2005 8:56:00 PM More reviews by 24bee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought the body spray first and loved it. Then I bought the body wash, and the layering was really nice. So of course, I had to add the lotion. Altogether, they create a lovely layer that lingers throughout the day. It's not a perfume, but for me, that's good. I just love this scent!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2004 8:54:00 PM More reviews by skymom

This is a delicious scent! I received a sample from my MK consultant, and ended up buying the full size body mist because I fell in love with the scent. It's supposed to be a red currant scent with bamboo. I just think it smells divine. Staying power could be a bit better, but it's so good, I don't mind reapplying.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2004 6:20:00 PM More reviews by kiely98

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

My favorite of the "Embrace" line. I just love this scent! It's not as strong as the others, and is a bit sweeter. Reminds me of cotton candy dreams of childhood!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2004 5:00:00 PM More reviews by mspears

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Embrace Dreams is a pretty floral scent. I love it. It is very subtle, not too heavy or perfumey. I, especially, love it when I take my shower at night. I can smell the scent in my sleep. This is definitely worth trying.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/20/2003 8:34:00 PM More reviews by fancyface1020

This lotion is absolutely wonderful, to say the least. It's smells so good. I like its moisturizing factor. It left my skin feeling silky and with a great fragrance. This is the best lotion I have ever tried. It is worthy of being called an HG.

*UPDATE*

I find that I don't really like this lotion anymore, as far as a moisturizer. It just sits their on my skin and feels very sticky. I still love the scent though, therefore I will only be purchasing the body spray. I gave it an extra lippie only for it's divine scent.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2003 11:10:00 PM More reviews by TopNote

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'm not a huge fan of Mary Kay but this line and fragrance is the BEST. Dreams smells so fresh and light, I always get compliments on the scent. I bought the lotion first and then bought the fragrance spray. This is definitely a HG.