Alexis Vogel Muse

3.0

on 11/15/2008 8:15:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I like this pencil.It is meant to be used with AV technique which means dusting the eyeshadow OVER the line you drew with the chubby pencil.It can be very tasteful if done with a light hand.This color pencil works awesome with DARE eyeshadow.

on 9/20/2006 7:44:00 PM

This is the worst eyeliner I've ever used. The lid was cracked and I had to press hard to get it to show up and it barely does that. I would not recommend this to anyone.

on 10/17/2005 11:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

One of the worst chubby eyeliner pencils I have ever used. Really poor quality packaging- the lid on mine is all cracked. The pencil pulls at my eyelids when applying and the color barely shows up at all. Don't waste your $$.

on 11/18/2003 5:35:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

A winner! This is the one that comes in the "dark" kit. I have been using this for about 4 months now and I love it, truly. PERFECT color for lining under my eyes. The concept of matching the liner to a powder to lock it on and dust on the rest of the eye is quiet genius. Sometimes I just line underneath with this and put my YSL faux Cils on the top lashes and I'm done. It perfectly tows the line between noticeable and soft. Great product.