July 29, 2014 | 2076 users online

Blush - L'Oreal - Feel Naturale BLush [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2013 8:17:00 PM More reviews by WesleysMom25

I love this blush. This is the one I use everyday. It last on my cheeks all day.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2011 1:51:00 PM More reviews by esinfa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought 2 of these, one is pinched pink and the other one is caramel. Caramel didn't work for my skin tone. Pinched pink however became my every day blush because the packaging is so easy to use and it doesn't have any shimmer in it so great for day time. I really love the packaging, it has a large mirror and a very decent brush, easy to reach, not in a weird compartment. I think it is great for traveling or on the run. My skin is more on the medium side so with normal application caramel didn't show up as much as I would like and when i layered it, my face looked chalky. I would advise this to fair skin though...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2010 11:23:00 PM More reviews by misscruella16

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

while i like the texture and pigment of these blushes, I havent found a color that I like. loreal needs to come out with some better colors. the ones available are pretty much deep rosey or mauve tones.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2010 11:52:00 AM More reviews by hornet82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this blush! So smooth and easy to blend. It looks so natural and gives me a subtle color that I was looking for. It is very pigmented and a little will go a LONG way. There is quite a bit in the package so I'm sure it will last quite a while.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2010 8:15:00 PM More reviews by ulsenheimerak

This is my HG blush. I've been using it everyday for seven years and I have only used 1 and a half compacts. The brush is a little strangely shaped but works (although I use a different cheek brush)! A little goes a LONG LONG way. One tap in the compact is enough for each cheek! amazing color and NEVER EVER looks caked.. as a mater of fact, it look as if you have nothing on and its your "naturale" cheek color.

Love it a million times over and I will only buy this blush forever... I'm sure of it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2009 3:40:00 AM More reviews by pattyshine

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this blush! This product is one of the few products that have been around for many, many years. So, it must be good! It comes in a grey compact with mirror and a very nice brush - something we do not see very often (a good brush, I mean). On a day when you do not want to bother to sort through your tons of makeup - you can use this one. I have used the "pinched pink" and the "rustica." It blends effortlessly with my makeup and it is foolproof! The color is smooth and the color is just right - not too pale, or too deep.
    I had this put away and got it out recently. Why did I wait so long. Thank you, L'oreal, for keeping this blush around. Others need to know about this secret. There are other colors I want to try in this blush, and I can without spending an arm and a leg.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2008 9:45:00 PM More reviews by joiseygirl27

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Very nice blush, very pigmented. The compact is a little big & it has a mirror. I've had it forever & haven't come close to using it up. I have charmed peach btw.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2007 11:58:00 AM More reviews by MakeUp4Fun

I hate how bulky the compact is. It won't fit into my makeup bag. I love the color though. It doesn't go on as pigmented as NARS blushes which i love. But that's great cus it leaves a very nice natural finish. It's peachy and matte. I like that the surface of the product is large, so my MAC brush can pick up the right amount of product. Its lasting power is good.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2006 11:40:00 PM More reviews by dedra40

I will definately repurchase this, if i ever run out! I've had this compact of blush for what seems like an eternity. It looks totally natural and is satiny smooth. Suprisingly enough, the brush works fine. Great product.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2006 6:07:00 AM More reviews by Abbytabby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have every shade of this and wish they made more. This has got to be my favorite drugstore blush. It's silky soft and finely milled. The pigment is incredible, you only need a tiny bit so the huge compact will last a lifetime. It's kind of pricy but as I said the compact is HUGE. Would definitely buy again.