October 25, 2014 | 1523 users online

Lip Gloss - Mary Kay - Berry Smoothie

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2008 1:28:00 AM More reviews by Hillarryyy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Leaks, too messy to bother with.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2005 11:27:00 PM More reviews by Ambam032

I don't know why but the MK lipglosses all leak. I find l/g oozing out the lid every so often. Grrr! This color seems like a pretty berry shade in the tube but on me it turns purply like the color of Welch's Grape Juice. The texture is sticky but it will slide easily. The smell is a bit strange like a powdery fake vanilla.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/21/2004 5:28:00 PM More reviews by PaintedSophisticate

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have this and I really like it, but it doesn't last as long as I would like, plus this color seems way too intense for my skin some days so I only put on a tiny bit. I like the way it looks on my lips tho.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2004 9:07:00 PM More reviews by Amber101

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This color is as close to the natrual color of my lips as I have ever seen!! It is like baby lips on an adult woman. I love it and it is in a beautiful tube also.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2003 10:01:00 PM More reviews by siamesekiss

another disappointing experience w/ MK lip products. The color is a nice berry stain type but the staying power is non existent. I even used a lip primer this time and it still didn't stay. It's shiney and perfect for about 20 minutes, then it bled into the creases in my lips. streaked a little and then was gone.
Good thing it was only a sample but I am never going to buy a full size MK l/g. So far all the colors have done this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2003 2:03:00 PM More reviews by SherryL

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I love MK glosses... and I especially love Berry Smoothie, Pink Pout, Cream and Sugar, and Almond Glaze! They are all very wonderful, wearable colors for most skin tones. The consistency of MK glosses is very high-end and they remind me the most of MAC Lipglass... heck, they even taste and smell like MAC Lipglasses, too. Great shine, nice feel! I don't feel nearly as glamorous applying them as I do my BB glosses, but....