Mary Kay Berry Smoothie

2.8

on 8/16/2008 1:28:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Leaks, too messy to bother with.

on 4/2/2005 11:27:00 PM

I don't know why but the MK lipglosses all leak. I find l/g oozing out the lid every so often. Grrr! This color seems like a pretty berry shade in the tube but on me it turns purply like the color of Welch's Grape Juice. The texture is sticky but it will slide easily. The smell is a bit strange like a powdery fake vanilla.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I have this and I really like it, but it doesn't last as long as I would like, plus this color seems way too intense for my skin some days so I only put on a tiny bit. I like the way it looks on my lips tho.

on 2/11/2004 9:07:00 PM

This color is as close to the natrual color of my lips as I have ever seen!! It is like baby lips on an adult woman. I love it and it is in a beautiful tube also.

on 12/27/2003 10:01:00 PM

another disappointing experience w/ MK lip products. The color is a nice berry stain type but the staying power is non existent. I even used a lip primer this time and it still didn't stay. It's shiney and perfect for about 20 minutes, then it bled into the creases in my lips. streaked a little and then was gone.
Good thing it was only a sample but I am never going to buy a full size MK l/g. So far all the colors have done this.

on 10/27/2003 2:03:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I love MK glosses... and I especially love Berry Smoothie, Pink Pout, Cream and Sugar, and Almond Glaze! They are all very wonderful, wearable colors for most skin tones. The consistency of MK glosses is very high-end and they remind me the most of MAC Lipglass... heck, they even taste and smell like MAC Lipglasses, too. Great shine, nice feel! I don't feel nearly as glamorous applying them as I do my BB glosses, but....

Popular Lip Glosses