December 18, 2014 | 1640 users online

Lip Gloss - Maybelline - Wet Shine Diamonds Liquid Gems in Buried Treasure

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2009 9:12:00 PM More reviews by Roxyblue333

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Black

It's too bad Maybelline discontinued their Wet Shine Diamonds Liquid Gems lipglosses. One of the colors I have is Buried Treasure. Absolutely beautiful. Thick consistency, large glitter but not too gritty. Mauve brown, most definantly a YLBB lippie. The staying power isn't too bad. I have several other colors too and I love them all.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2003 6:29:00 AM More reviews by dblaze

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I do believe the WSD Liquid "Gems" are new! I saw them on a display and there were about four colors. These are WAY more glittery than the regular WSD ... the glitter is bigger, chunkier and there is more of it. They are sooooo pretty! Buried Treasure looks like a VERY brownish, almost muddy brown mauve in the tube, with lots of multi colored glitter. I was surprised how different it looks on ... it almost blends into my lips (and they are not super pigmented) to give me a really amazing YLBB color. The glitter does not feel too gritty or chunky, and it gives that perfect highlighted look to the center of your lips ... pouty and pretty! Nothing but raves from me and I will definitely be picking up more of the Liquid Gems.