Infusium 23 Miracle Repair leave-in treatment - Step 3

3.5

on 6/14/2015 7:35:00 PM

My hair is very fine and naturally curly and I get it colored to blonde quite often. I'm naturally light brown. My hair is a bit damaged due to highlighting every 6 weeks. The trick with my hair is to condition it well without it being weighed down. Given the ingredients, you'd think it would weigh fine hair down but for me, it does not. It actually does the opposite - I get quite a bit of airy volume with it. The bottle it comes in is very large and enough to last what seems to be a billion years! I plan to get a spray bottle for it so I can spritz it on rather than pour in my hand and apply. I love how soft it makes my hair feel without weighing it down. Highly recommend!

on 8/28/2011 1:14:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This stuff is ok. I've bought it in the past and wasn't crazy about it. I bought it again because I work out all the time so I shampoo most days; I wanted a cheap leave-in conditioner and this fits the bill. It does add shine, control frizz, and seems to prevent damage but the packaging is awful--it really should have a pump/spray top. You get a ton of it, too, so I'm stuck with it for a while.

on 6/15/2011 9:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

This was such a disappointment for me :( I have ample amounts of long fine curly to wavy hair that is prone to breakage. I love infusium's moisturology conditioner for my hair and thinking that this would be a good product too- i soon realized it was not. Even upon following the instructions exactly I found my hair dull and straw-like with a light filmy coating. The consistency I found was runnier than expected- I happened to have a cheap spray bottle i got at walmart for a couple bucks that i use for various things and upon putting the product in that it was much easier to distribute. (After reading a few of the older reviews it seems to be that they used to have it in a spray bottle that didn't work well either- but why not just fix the old spray bottle to distribute the product easier instead of the way it is now?) Also i didn't care for the smell very much either- kinda musty but cleanish? can't really describe it. The amount for the price is fantastic- other than that I will continue to search for a decent leave in treatment. Johnson's detangling spray worked better than this did.

on 3/30/2011 10:17:00 PM

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I used several different Infusium leave ins over the years, but it's been a few years since I've touched any of this stuff, and there's a reason for it. It didn't do any kind of conditioning to my curly, coarse, dry hair. It's too thin and sticky feeling as someone else mentioned, and I really feel like it dried my hair out.

on 1/31/2011 1:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

i started using this again after running out 2-3 mnths. ago..i use this in place of mousse for my natural waves b/c it sinks into my hair as it dries, doesn't sit on top of my hair and give me the "wet look"....i never realized that it was also calming my frizz until i used it yesterday morning and washed my hair later that night-my hair air dried with NO frizz and it was so soft! my waves were defined ringlets as if i had put product in it! i have long hair and my ends were feeling dry for a while, but now my ends feel like i just got a trim...i woke up this morning and i didn't have frizzzy wild waves like i was expecting! all i had to do was run a very light amount of moroccon oil to smooth some flyaways over my top layers and i was done with my hair-normally i would have to dampen my hair a little and use a diffuser to dry...you do need a spray bottle and i do recommend some water but don't dilute it too much..the water is just so it can spray more evenly, otherwise it sprays too much on one section of hair and it can give you that stringy look

on 1/30/2011 3:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This review is for the "Infusium 23 with i-23 complex to nourish stressed and damaged hair step 3 leave-in treatment" in the silver 16oz container. I just want to be clear as I understand that Infusium makes a lot of leave-in formulas. This product was the worst for my hair. It actually dried it out and made my hair feel hard and like straw. I was in denial for the longest time until I decided to stop using it and my hair actually improved in texture and quality. I would not recommend for naturally dry curly hair.

on 1/8/2011 7:31:00 PM

Hmm this didn't really do anything to my hair... I used it both wet and dry (like the packaging says) and experimented with different other products and I think I'll just save my $6.00. It just made my hair feel stringy and knotty in the end.

I received a sample of this through my school and as soon as I tried it, I went back and got about 20 more sample pouches.
It made my hair very soft and frizz free. No fly aways anymore! my hair has never behaved this nicely in such dry weather. My boyfriend even noticed how much softer it was. Thats right, he noticed!! haha

Overall, this thing is amazing. As soon as I use up all of my samples, I will definitely get a real bottle.

on 11/30/2010 10:21:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other

Pure and utter crap of a leave-in. Did absolutely nothing for my hair but make it feel weird and sticky. Smells odd and has a watery consistency. Please, if you have long, thick, dry, relaxed hair, steer clear of any Infusium 23 products!

on 7/16/2010 4:01:00 PM

This product made no real difference on my long, fine hair. It makes my hair feel like straw and feel dirty after 12 hours or so. I would rather use oil to condition my hair. The only positives are that it smells great, and comes in a bootleg that lasts a long time.