Sephora sephora girls chocolate mint

Price: $

Price: $

on 3/22/2005 10:54:00 PM

I got this for $1 not too long ago when Sephora had it on sale, it's a .33fl oz that I carry around in my purse always, it smells terrific, I wish they would have a reg size version of this, I would immediately stock up!

on 4/11/2004 10:52:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

It smells like candy and reminds me of something I used to eat as a child, but I can't put my name on it. It smells like you're in a bakery, but at the same time it's exotic and sensual. This is my favorite Sephora Girls fragrance.

on 3/17/2004 9:02:00 PM

$7 is sort of a lot to pay for a third of an ounce, but I really love this stuff. When you first spray it on it seems really harsh and sorta like mouthwash but after a few seconds the harshness wears off and it smells exactly like an ice cream cone. You can actually smell the cone. Also, it lasts a long time. I sprayed some on before school and after school my friend said that I smelled like ice cream. I usually don't like vanilla-y stuff, but this is different. It's great.

on 9/24/2003 10:49:00 AM

I love this fragrance. Once on it smells really nice (not so much like a girl scout cookie) and I always get, what are you wearing that smells so good but they never can guess what it is. I like the mystery of the scent.

Popular Fragrances