August 30, 2014 | 1786 users online

Styling Products - TiGi - Curls Rock Curl Booster

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2012 12:01:00 PM More reviews by iamserpentine

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Other

The best thing I've ever used on my frizzy, medium-long curly hair. It makes the curls way more defined and just better looking. I had no frizz whatsoever. It seemed to last for ages. I got it for 10 euro in TK Maxx. Not a bad price at all for this amazing product. Thing is, I haven't seen it again in there since! I need to buy some online methinks!

EDIT: So it's been discontinued?! I should have known it was too good to be true :(

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2010 12:31:00 PM More reviews by SexySnowfall

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This stuff is simply incredible!! My hair is really curly underneath and more straight on the top, this booster really evens both sides out so I end up with perfect waves!! I love how it smells too!!! the texture, shine and smell are all added benefits!! my waves always look 100% better when I use this! I recommend!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2010 4:30:00 AM More reviews by asianista

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a great mousse and does what it says.
Loved it when I had curly hair. Now I got a straight perm and only use hair oil but if I ever go curly again, I'll rebuy this mousse for sure. Smells good too.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/13/2009 5:17:00 AM More reviews by abbyyyy

I like this product enough to rebuy it, but not because it makes my curls fabulous. At first, I wanted to find a curl product that would give me more volume to my curls, so I got this and the TiGi Curl Rock Curl Amplifier. The amplifier is a horrible glue that made my hair feel greasy and gross. So I decided to try the spray with my matrix curl.life curl milk, and it was perfect. This added a bit of volume and some nice shine to my hair without a heavy, crunchy or gross feeling. Loved it.

A bit on the expensive side though, and the cap on the top is very easy to split and break. That is why I took one lippy off.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2009 12:35:00 AM More reviews by rebemdee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This did nothing for my medium curly, very long hair. Use it, not use it, made no difference it all, even with other products from the same line.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2009 1:29:00 AM More reviews by eqing

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Gosh I just loove this. I was very skeptical. First off its a spray, you would think a mousse or cream would be better for a booster. The spray really works though. You spray it on wet hair and scrunch. Zero frizz and no crunch,very surprising. Second off, I tried the amplifier from Curls Rock and it also worked but it was so ridiculously heavy.I would wash my hair and still feel it in there after I washed it. If you get the amplifier on your hands you have to scrub like hell to get it off. I am happy to report though the Booster dries so nice and light, no heaviness at all. Scent lingers but its great so no issue. Ingredients are quite good. 1 Water soluble silicone, no alcohol, and I believe no proteins. Great stuff, if your thinking about it, get it. I used it w/ Paul Mitchell super Sculpt and diffused and had a great hair day.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2009 10:17:00 AM More reviews by lmccoy24

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I only use this product as a spray on dry hair, as my hair is relatively fine (there is a lot of it, but each strand is thin) and can be easily weighed down by crunch-inducing styling products. From reading other reviews I think that using this on dry hair is not the typical way people are using this, but it is working nicely for me. Hairsprays tend to make my hair too crunchy, which I hate. This works to slightly define my hair and give it a bit of bounce, but without making my hair a helmet. I seriously doubt that this stuff would create waves or curls where they did not already exist, but for me is like a really light hairspray that smells good. It is a bit expensive, but I do not really use that much so my can has lasted me for months so far, so I will probably repurchase. For the record, my hair is a few inches past my shoulders, wavy to a little curly (s-curve at top of hair, turns into big spirals at bottom of hair).

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2009 7:58:00 AM More reviews by Janay

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product worked OK for my wavy hair but didn't impress as much as it should for the price. I just finished a bottle and found that it works best when applied to wet hair. There is also a fine line between applying too much and not enough, and it took a few applications to figure it out - too much and you get crunchy hair, too little and you get no results. But when applied correctly it gives me well-defined waves with very little frizz. The fragrance is softly sweet. The product is an aerosol which isn't the best thing for the environment, and it contains alcohols and silicones which could dry out the hair. But it's the best curl enhancer I've tried so far.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2009 2:28:00 AM More reviews by meg101

Excellent spray for curly hair which helps define and plump up my curls. I have re-purchased several times and consider it a must have hair styling product.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2009 1:03:00 PM More reviews by Nokomi

I have no idea what this is supposed to do. It is similar to a light holding hairspray. This entire line doesn't do much for my curls. In fact, I think this makes me frizz a bit!