July 28, 2014 | 2030 users online

Treatments (Face) - Mario Badescu - Drying Lotion

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2014 9:05:00 AM More reviews by tanbaru

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

The Mario Badescu drying lotion changed my life. Seriously. I heard about this on Make Up Alley and 10 mins after, I was out the door, headed to the nearest Sephora.

The first time I used this - I didn't have too many expectations. I just dotted my ugly pimples with this and went to bed. The next day, even the most stubborn pimple had shrunk down. I have no idea how I was surviving before I met this wondrous product of light.

The only problem I have with this is the packaging. It's not so easy to put in a q-tip and take it out - and I hate getting the product all over my hands. Still, this won't stop me from re-purchasing.

Highly recommended!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2014 11:00:00 PM More reviews by ibangal

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product work really well on my acne prone skin. Now whenever i see a pimple coming up, i will just dot some of this on it overnight and next day it be gone. For bigger pimples it work after few days. Wish i know this product sooner, then i wont have to deal with so many pimple scars that i have now

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2014 4:36:00 PM More reviews by Alipower

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product did what it said! Pimples won't completely go away overnight but it def made them much smaller and easier to conceal. And the product lasts forever. I am so happy I found this product!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/16/2014 1:51:00 AM More reviews by McVeay

Doesn't work any more than a clay during mask does. This isn't a miracle worker. If the spot does by chance go down the acid from the product will leave you dry. I don't feel it worked.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2014 8:57:00 PM More reviews by AprilShowas123

Great for overnight emergencies , not so great if your trying to look sexy! What matters is this works

rated 3 of 5 on 6/10/2014 10:58:00 AM More reviews by Vickygiamb416

Was wondering if this has happened to anyone else... While it does dry out the pimple overnight (which I love) it sometimes leaves that spot discolored. Like a hyper pigmentation spot. It eventually goes away but could I be using it incorrectly?

rated 3 of 5 on 6/7/2014 12:56:00 PM More reviews by sabsara

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This tiny vial costs about $17.50 plus tax and is a colloidal suspension of calamine, salcylic acid, sulphur and camphor in an alcohol suspension, you can get exactly the same effects with calamine lotion ,and don't have to put stinging, drying alcohol on your skin, the solution itself is runny, and you're not supposed to mix the suspension before you apply. It does work, but there are other cheaper options that do the same thing with less harm to sensitive skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2014 11:16:00 PM More reviews by Ashleydufresne

This stuff really works! It's perfect and does exactly what it says it does. What more can I say? These products are all worth the price. Get the acne kit and you get this and 2 other amazing products. When used together, the results are FAST and wonderful.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2014 2:55:00 AM More reviews by tashi88

This is the HG of pimple treatments. For me this was a super effective pimple treatment. I applied the drying lotion in the evening covering my face in charming dots ( please don't go outside haha). By morning my pimples would be greatly reduced. The downside - is it super drying and my skin would flake (the pimple would dry up and I could peel it off). After 7 bottles I finally decided to stop using it.

Now I only ever get the occasional pimple and it doesn't warrant using the drying lotion but if I ever do have a major major breakout I would not hesitate to repurchase this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2014 6:08:00 AM More reviews by encee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This is a tougher guy on cystic acne, (compared to the Buffering Lotion) The acne on my cheeks seems to calm down after 2-3 nights of usage. It slowly but surely dries up the acne. It feels medicinal putting this on, like a doctor treating a wound with buds & swabs. I looked like the injured-face victim too afterwards. Not a pretty thing to be, but it does work. It's a fine balance between drying-up & gentle, without burning the skin unlike some other acne spot treatments.