November 27, 2014 | 1410 users online

Treatments (Face) - Mario Badescu - Drying Lotion

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2014 10:41:00 PM More reviews by sassmonkey

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am 30 and have had acne all my life. This stuff is awesome. It seriously eases inflammation and redness.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2014 1:47:00 AM More reviews by Jk2323

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this product! It always works in calming down an inflamed pimple and speeds up healing process! Pimple doesn't disappear overnight but you can totally see the difference in the morning! Love this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/8/2014 10:40:00 PM More reviews by nurseyasmin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

love this product!!! it really does clear the pimple away in half the time it would take to clear on its own. The only thing I've noticed is it really does dry the skin and its noticeable that there is a dry patch of skin. Its definitely better than having a huge pimple though..this is officially my HG pimple treatment!!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/27/2014 1:17:00 PM More reviews by spottedswan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

When a clogged pore turns into a red bump, this is my weapon. With one applicaton the lotion will reduce the size of a pimple by 50%.

The downside, is that it requires 2-3 applications to completely blast the bump and because you can't layer the treatment, that means 1 application a night. Ideally, I would be able to treat twice in the same day.

This works better than my 2nd favorite spot treatment: tea tree oil. But with TTO, I can dilute the oil with water for daytime, because it absorbs immediatley.

Once the MB drying lotion works, I'm left with a small dry circle that my foundation will cling to. Then I'll apply vaseline or moisturizer at night, making this a true 3-4 night process to get back to clear skin.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2014 3:26:00 AM More reviews by Dimanta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have been using this for years and years! One of my favorite products that fights forming blemish.
Pros:
- Great packaging, fun to use
- Really works (on smaller forming blemishes)
- Great for all skin types
Cons:
- Does not help with cystic or really deep acne or whiteheads
- Sometimes have to use for few nights until can see any result
- Can be too drying if used too much (I apply very thin layer, not like in the picture shown)
- Expensive (but lasts for 2 years, at least for me)
- Do not shake it (so it's harder when travelling, or want to slip it in a purse)
P.S. Still my favorite will always be Clean&Clear - Persa-gel 10. The best there is!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2014 11:58:00 PM More reviews by staciarose22

I bought this out of curiosity for the occasional blemish. It works on bacteria acne or normal clogged pores, but it will not work for cystic or most extreme cases of acne. It's important to remember that not all skin conditions that appear to be acne are acne, so you should check at a dermatologist if it's an extreme flare up (this could make it worse). The main ingredient is rubbing alcohol, and that's why it stings at first before it dries. Their customer service will recommend that you buy another bottle if the liquid is low, but all you have to do is add a little alcohol to it. The ingredients that you're paying for are at the bottom and you wont get your money's worth otherwise. For $17 a bottle, I don't think I will buy it again. I do like the Burt's Bees blemish rollerball and Yes to Tomatoes Spot Stick. They work for me and they're $7 less.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/20/2014 5:29:00 AM More reviews by Vanhusk

This product really works. It's an innovative approach to blemish control and I always wake up with clearer skin when I use it. Sometimes it can work a bit too well and cause my skin to dry out and even peel a little. I find applying it over the top of a light moisturiser can help avoid that whilst still drying out my spots overnight. The other recommendation I would make is to ensure you only apply a thin layer, when the layer is thick it cracks and falls off the skins surface as it dries. I feel that mario badescu products represent value for money, the packaging is functional but has a no-frills feel- a refreshing alternative to most other high-end products.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2014 12:38:00 AM More reviews by Annamae1401

This thing works crazy well. It focuses on white heads with are really really deep in your skin and it's almost impossible to take out. Use at night do not shake and here is my routine:
1: wash my face with Mario badescu cucumber and seaweed facewash
2: pat my skin dry with a paper towel (to prevent bacteria spread by using a towel)
3: put on the Mario budescu toner (it say lotion)
4:then I pat on moisturizer (cerave pm) then use a q-tip to dip it and apply (do not shake the bottle and do not reuse the same q-tip
5: go to sleep with hair tied back
In the morning wash off with any face wash. I use the cetaphil gentle face wash. Then I use the same toner and moisturizer (cerave am)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2014 10:46:00 AM More reviews by elizabethivyy

Let me start off by saying- recently my skin for whatever reason has been breaking out so badly. I'm used to getting little pimples here or there, but lately it has been all over my forehead, chin, and cheeks. Its caused my skin to look extremely red and irritated.

I have been using this for about a month now as a spot treatment almost every night. I have noticed that it doesn't miraculously clear up every single blemish, but it does noticeably shrink and reduce the redness on them so they aren't as bad.

The first day I got this my boyfriend knocked the bottle off the sink and it shattered due to it being glass, but I ordered another one right away and I am so happy I did.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/20/2014 6:58:00 AM More reviews by Sue90114

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've experienced acne too which is why I tried a number of products hoping to get rid of the blemishes and the breakouts that make my skin look and feel quite lumpy and sensitive, but this product I also tried among others just didn't work for me. I tried it for a while just on its own, and really didn't see any results worth raving on about, just that my acne seemed to get slightly more irritated. This is why I'm focusing on alternative products, which work deeper which is why I came across these capsules that I take daily from biocorrex. It's so refreshing to know it's working miracles on my skin my acne has gone down! So happy!