April 17, 2014 | 1842 users online

Treatments - Mario Badescu - Drying Lotion

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2014 2:57:00 PM More reviews by laurentaylor88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

If whiteheads are your problem, this is the stuff to buy. Anything that actually does what it says deserves the highest rating, and this does just that. Dab some of the sediment on at night, and the next morning whiteheads are smaller. It never fails for me. I sometimes get mild breakouts of small, hormonal whiteheads, and this always takes care of them. That being said, it only works on whiteheads for me, not blackheads, and it's not supposed to anyway.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/25/2014 9:56:00 AM More reviews by diyadm

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have heard thousands of raves about this product. I was excited to try it out so I went and bought it. It was pretty expensive but I thought it would be worth the effects. Unfortunately this product did nothing for me at all. My skin became slightly drier but my pimples remained.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2014 8:10:00 AM More reviews by HeidiDriesen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

My all time favorite spot treatement!
This really works for me.
In the evening, after cleansing and all that stuff I apply it to the necesarry spots.
It looks awfull, but in the morning my skin looks so much better.
Small spots are gone after 1 use, for the more problematic spots I need 2 or 3 treatements.
The smell is strong and the packaging boring (like all Badescu products), but the glass needs to be clear so you can see that your picking up the pink goo.
Defenitely a re-buy!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/5/2014 8:07:00 AM More reviews by sawitham

I bought this thinking it would be amazing but unfortunately, it's not helped that much. I don't have severe acne but I have lots of small red bumps on my cheeks and forehead. It helped in a way, because when it was on, I didn't pick at my skin, but it didn't clear it as I had expected.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2014 11:58:00 AM More reviews by Walko

I had a sample.Drying lotion? Yeah ,that's right.Full of alcohol so it is drying.Alcohol at this level causes cell death, collagen breakdown,breaks down skins natural barrier so this will result in guess what ? Dry unhealthy skin. Even the name of this would make me head for the hills. Steer clear!!

4 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 2/26/2014 11:28:00 AM More reviews by Pamam13

I've read the reviews I've seen all the YouTube videos so of course I had to try it... It did absolutely nothing to my pimples, I actually think it made them grow? more if that makes sense, I put it on a pimple that was under the skin and it made it pop out more and get a whitehead. Am I using it wrong?

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2014 3:34:00 AM More reviews by bellski

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I got this after watching Jaclyn Hill on youtube (love her!), and also after some research of course. I have ok skin (oily though) but get the occasionally pimple now and then. Sometime's they're bigger and they usually pops out on my chin or cheeks. But now to the point. This actually works! I've tried a few spot treatments and this is by far the best I've tried. Do not expect that bumps completely disappear overnight (though it can happen if they're super small), but they definitely get reduced fast and go away quicker than if you don't use this. The only negative thing is the packaging. It's two solutions in a small glass bottle (do not shake). You take a q-tip and dip it all the way down into the pink thicker creme and the bottom of the bottle, and then apply on problem areas. It's a hassle. But all in all, this is almost magic.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2014 11:02:00 AM More reviews by charlx

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I recently picked this and the Buffering Lotion up to deal with some horrific postpartum acne since I can't use any hard core topical creams like Differin or Epiduo. This stuff is AMAZING. I use it along with Cicaplast Epidermal Recovery Accelerator for the dryness afterwards... if you're even thinking about trying it out, it works amazingly well.

Yes, you sleep with it on.

Yes, it smells a little alcohol-y right after you put it on... but when you wake up in the morning with a small residual bump instead of a flaming red zit, you won't care.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2014 11:07:00 AM More reviews by Meebo

This is amazing. Cleared up my pimples overnight and I have yet to find something that works as well

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2014 11:47:00 AM More reviews by lovelymallie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I hoped I would love this spot treatment, but I guess it doesn't really work for me that well.

I've used it for a month now, on my spots/breakout.
It is deffintly not a miracle product or anything like that. However it does have an effect, in making the spot go away quicker.

I also find this pretty unpractical. You have to always have a q-tip around, when youre using this, and of course it's something you can only wear overnight.

- I haven't regret buying it, but won't buy again.