August 21, 2014 | 1018 users online

Cleansers - Nuxe - Eau Demaquillante

rated 1 of 5 on 6/8/2011 10:01:00 PM More reviews by lieske

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Burned first time i used this--even though my skin is senstive this is a bad sign regardless of skintype. Was ok at removing makeup--the ingredients has lots of alcohol though! Dissappointed by nuxe line in general.
UPDATE: It turns out i actually used "Nuxe Micellar Cleansing Water with 3 Roses" which i thought was this. Here's the ingredients for that Aqua/water, Butylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Poloxamer 184, Sodium Chloride, Disodium Phosphate, Allantoin, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Bromide, Citric Acid, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Bht, Rosa Alba Flower Extract, Rosa Hybrid Flower Extract, Citronellol [n0501/e].

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2011 10:45:00 PM More reviews by Icaria

I thought I loved Roc Cleansing Water but that was before I got this one as a GWP. It's very mild and yet cleans better than the other one. I wouldn't use it when I wear foundation because I find I would be using too much product. Love it especially in the morning. It's fast and I don't think that the light fragrance would cause any irritation on sensitive skin. I will definitaly repurshase. Great as an eye makeup remover.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2009 3:33:00 PM More reviews by alizarine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

Love this product. It does a great job cleaning, and is still very gentle and soothing. No irritation whatsoever! The smell is very pleasant. Not much to say about this product except that I feel right at home!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2008 4:49:00 PM More reviews by milchu

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I used to use DHC Cleansing Oil to remove the sunblock and make-up everyday. But it irritated and dried my skin, and my face became very sensitive. This is so much gentler on my skin, easier to use, less messy. And most importantly, it cleans equally well. I use it everyday follow by Shiseido foamy cleanser.
Thank you MUA reviewers for recommending this product!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2008 8:01:00 AM More reviews by caramellox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a wonderful eye make up remover, the best I have tried. It is gentle and quite effective. I like that I can use it even when I have my contact lenses in, without any irriation. It isn't oily either, and has a very soft and neutral scent. It isn't cheap, but when you think about the size, then it is definitely worth the price. It lasts a very long time, and I find that you don't need to use that much of the product to remove your make up compared to many other eye make up removers. My only problem with it is that it often doesn't get rid of all my eye make up (though I do wear quite a bit...) so I have some residue after washing my face. I fix this by applying a bit more of this on a q tip or else a bit of Vaseline. Overall, I highly recommend this product! I can't imagine anything much better out there.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2008 11:31:00 AM More reviews by nicole33

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Very easy to use (just a cotton pad and the cleanser) and it removes everything (though I have to do it twice to remove mascara) and I feel very clean. My sensitive, acne prone skin has responded well and I much prefer this over messy cleansers. A great find. Thanks girls for your reviews otherwise I would never have found this little gem!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2007 11:06:00 PM More reviews by hardcore_knitter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Best makeup remover ever. I use it at night, and I have no trouble removing mascara and eyeliner. It doesn't sting, it smells good, it's not oily at all. Definite repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2007 4:36:00 AM More reviews by Absolutely

Excellent for removing make-up but I would avoid using this too close to the eyes. I accidentally got some in my eye and it stung really badly. However, this is a refreshing cleansing water that cleanses skin and removes make-up surprisingly well for a "water" cleanser. I use an oil cleanser afterwards because I feel paranoid if I do not clean my face twice at night.

I got a sample of this but will likely repurchase because it is easy to use and not too expensive.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2007 11:40:00 AM More reviews by aolena

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

It is a great product. I find it is very similar to Vichy Calming Cleansing Solution. And of course it smells really great like many NUXE products I guess. The only con I have – it does not remove waterproof mascara (i.e. Diorshow waterproof).

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2007 11:20:00 AM More reviews by bickpen

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great product and I have made repeat purchases. "Eau Demaquillante" ( Cleansing Water Face And Eyes) is so gentle and does not cause breakouts (non-oily). It is for all skin types, and is safe for contact lens wearers. It looks like water in the bottle.
Ingredients: Floral Waters (Rose, Cornflower, Lime-blossom) 32%, Green Tea Extract 1%.
I just use it to remove make-up and then I follow with a scrub cleanser for my oily skin.