April 19, 2014 | 1056 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Honey Kiss in Honey Sweet

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2004 4:45:00 PM More reviews by teddy_toilet

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Honey Sweet is a shimmery white in the tube but goes on clear w/ a subtle shimmer. It looks pretty and very shiny but I hate how sticky it is and that's why I took away one lippie. The smell on the other hand is so delicious! It's hard to discribe, it's kinda like honey I think. It's a basic clear lip gloss w/ very cute packaging and a nice smell:)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2004 5:21:00 PM More reviews by PaintedSophisticate

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this, and the color it leaves on my lips. I just wish it didn't fade so fast.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2003 5:48:00 AM More reviews by ILuvLipSmackers

I really loved this product and could not have waited another day to get this! :) I got it in Honey Kiss - Honey Sweet and it smells really good and leaves a great shine after just like one application it feels sticky but not as sticky as honey and i dunno why some people say that it is like putting honey on your lips i mean it is sticky but thats not a bad thing it feels soo good on ya lips and smells and tastes nothin like honey even though I think there is honey in there. This is deffinetely my FAV lip gloss of all and the shine last for ages but I like to keep reapplying as it feels soo good. Definetely gonna buy this again and try some of the other Flavas :0)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/29/2003 10:06:00 PM More reviews by plethora

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really can't get over how cute and compact these things are! The smell reminds me of all the Wet 'n Wild glosses - it smells so good! There's some *really* subtle glitter in this, barely noticeable. Looks good on me though =)