Bonne Bell Honey Kiss in Honey Sweet

4.5

on 12/19/2004 4:45:00 PM

Honey Sweet is a shimmery white in the tube but goes on clear w/ a subtle shimmer. It looks pretty and very shiny but I hate how sticky it is and that's why I took away one lippie. The smell on the other hand is so delicious! It's hard to discribe, it's kinda like honey I think. It's a basic clear lip gloss w/ very cute packaging and a nice smell:)

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I love this, and the color it leaves on my lips. I just wish it didn't fade so fast.

I really loved this product and could not have waited another day to get this! :) I got it in Honey Kiss - Honey Sweet and it smells really good and leaves a great shine after just like one application it feels sticky but not as sticky as honey and i dunno why some people say that it is like putting honey on your lips i mean it is sticky but thats not a bad thing it feels soo good on ya lips and smells and tastes nothin like honey even though I think there is honey in there. This is deffinetely my FAV lip gloss of all and the shine last for ages but I like to keep reapplying as it feels soo good. Definetely gonna buy this again and try some of the other Flavas :0)

on 8/29/2003 10:06:00 PM

I really can't get over how cute and compact these things are! The smell reminds me of all the Wet 'n Wild glosses - it smells so good! There's some *really* subtle glitter in this, barely noticeable. Looks good on me though =)

Recommended for Medium Skin