November 24, 2014 | 1430 users online

Highlighters - Bonne Bell - Cosmic cheeks glitter

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2007 6:31:00 PM More reviews by diva51048

I have this in Vanilla and it is out of this world! I adore the scent; I love it since I purchased it around Christmas; it brings back so many memories. It's a great scent, formula and adds the sweetest sparkle without over doing it. Its the best glitter formula I have found. Yum! Try it, you'll not be disappointed! :D

rated 3 of 5 on 8/30/2005 6:26:00 PM More reviews by PankakesNSyrup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

They are becoming harder to find but I do enjoy this product. It applies easy though it can be kind of sticky and it gives you a fun look, just the right amount of sparkle. The scent and sparkles last for quite awhile as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2005 3:14:00 PM More reviews by xpinacoladax

I had so many of these when I was in 4th grade! I think they are really pretty and can be applied on both your face and body. I'm finding them hard to find lately, although they usually come in small gift sets. These smell great, too! Really fun product. :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2004 3:31:00 PM More reviews by L00kitsELLEN

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have the Orange Sh-Orbit color. It's great for summer to go for a shimmery look along with your bronzer. It's not nearly as sticky as most bronzer and stays on good yet is easy to remove. It's not a heavy glitter but has just enough for a playful look. I love it and they are so cheap!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2004 2:13:00 PM More reviews by LilHotStuff

This stuff smells sooo good! I have it in 'Rock Candy' and it works really well, the only thing i don't like bout it that it's kinda sticky

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2004 3:08:00 AM More reviews by wildchildgrrl

this stuff rocks! I have the grape and blueberry ones.They smell so good,and the glitter is so cool and infectious looking.It puts you in the festive mood,whether its for the holidays,parties,or,for me anyway,just because.great stuff

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2003 3:42:00 PM More reviews by HeavenlySweet98

oh yes! I've been using this for about 5 years now [its getting harder to find,did the d/c them?] I use mine on my eyes on top of my eyeshadow. Great clearish purple w/ glitter. Comes off fairly easy when removing.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/6/2003 1:00:00 AM More reviews by lilbabychula

These bring me back to 7th grade memories...lol I put this on my arms and chest for a glittery look! I really wouldn't put it on my face, but that's me. anyways they smell good too :-)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2003 7:37:00 PM More reviews by JodieBear

I got this in Raspberry Rainbow.I guess the smell is ok, but when i put it on my face, theres just a few chunks of glitter here and there. I'll be glad when i use this up...

rated 3 of 5 on 2/27/2003 4:27:00 PM More reviews by crazy_hockey_gal

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't know...I bought these at a dollar store, and tried them. They are pretty good, but they are not the type for me. When I squeeze it out, there is only gel coming out! When I put it on, there are barely any sparkles!

But I am glad that this doesn't irritate my skin, but heck, what does?