September 2, 2014 | 1704 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Lip Smackers

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 4/26/2014 8:45:00 PM More reviews by luminelle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Cute, delicious and effective lip balm. They come in an almost overwhelming variety of sizes, flavours/scents and colors. Lip smackers are great for a touch of color and a healthy lips look. They even sparkle sometimes :D I just wouldn't say they are the solution to people who have seriously dry/chapped/bleeding lips.

Super fun and always coming out with something new, Lip smackers are a right of passage for every lip balm initiate (if that's even a thing I mean come on it's lip balm not rocket science). Go find your favorite!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2014 7:01:00 PM More reviews by glamycakes2014

i love lip smackers!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/15/2013 7:50:00 PM More reviews by zanderae

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Back in the 70s/80s these rocked the world And there's a reason for that. They were fun, they tasted great, they lasted a long time, they came in every flavor under the sun. Recently I've picked up several of these, out of nostalgia - some from the drug store, some "big sticks" from That Big Auction Site - and they still rock. The formula back in the day was more waxy, which I prefer to the current version with much more "slip," but they still moisturize well, taste great, and are fun. The price isn't that great, but then this isn't the 70s/80s, so I take that into account. Lotsa fun and good lip treatment. Really glad to see they have survived through the years. Love 'em!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2013 2:01:00 AM More reviews by Veevz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm almost 30 and have been buying Lip Smackers since I was about 10!! Wow that just made me feel old lol.. Oh well, here's to 20 years of Lip Smacker loyalty! I just bought the Dulce de Leche limited edition and love the scent. My coworkers say I smell like cake!!! My usual flavours are Strawberry Banana and Raspberry (I usually dislike lipstick and the sheer pink from the Lip Smackers is fine for me). Sadly, I haven't been able to track them down at my local pharmacies. I hope they aren't going to stop carrying them. I may have to check out Bonne Bell's website for a fix...

rated 3 of 5 on 7/2/2013 2:50:00 PM More reviews by lilacneko

Loved this stuff as a kid! I love the variety of smells and the packaging for them are really cute! As a lip balm, they're pretty average to mediocre though, and I find myself reapplying the stuff a lot. However, I'd probably buy some again just for the novelty :p.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2013 7:28:00 PM More reviews by pinknika

I can't believe I have never reviewed these! I have been using this for YEARS, ever since elementary school lol. I originally fell in love with the bubble gum flavor but as I got older I reached for watermelon and strawberry, those are my 2 favorites that I always run back to...and I mean run! Sure, there are a few other chapsticks I like, but nothing quite like these! I think these are truly HG for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2013 11:52:00 PM More reviews by bgwhirlwind88

Chose Lip Gloss but this is a basic chap stick sized Lip Smacker balm in Dr. Pepper color and flavor! For years I've bought this, seem like every couple of shopping trips to Walmart I'll grab one (my daughters "borrow". I'm a lip fiend, always looking for the perfect color, style, flavor, feel and if I don't feel like hassling with reapplying lip color and ensuring my small mirror is on me (hassle as I'm always mixing two together on my lips) and I ALWAYS grab this as it's a no-brainer for applying. Give a very very sheer berry tint to lips, hence my boy's will not use it.
Only drawback for some is it can't irritate the lips, like on my fair haired daughter, who still takes it.
The End.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2013 12:09:00 PM More reviews by karebear0099

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

One of my very first beauty products (elementary school). I was obsessed with these. I am still obsessed 20 years later. I recently bought the cupcake pack that has red velvet cake, salted caramel, birthday cake, etc. Love all the fun flavors! They have a nice texture on the lips too. Have almost used up the strawberry one in my purse. LOVE lip smackers!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2013 11:56:00 PM More reviews by feliciatjk

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

I am a big fan of lipglosses and lipbalms, and i cant stop buying one everytime i saw a new product. My lipsmacker is the Paul Frank one, and the scnet is Mika's Sweet Cream. The packaging is so cute, pink-colored (okay but im not a fan of pink stuffs), and it small enough to bring everywhere. The scent is so sweet but not overwhelming, gosh i just love it. It moisturise my lips for 30 minutes and the moisture fades a little afterwards. The price? I bought this for RM 12 if im not mistaken, cheap eh? Worth to try and of course i will buy this again :)

rated 3 of 5 on 2/19/2013 10:10:00 AM More reviews by Dolorosa18

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I hated it