TendSkin Tend Skin

Isopropyl alcohol, water, propylene glycol, acetylsalicylic acid, cyclomethicone, glycerine.

on 6/16/2015 12:56:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I have frequently chin hairs that sometimes once plucked turn into ingrowns...UGH. I've only been using this for two days and I already notice it's helping. Gave only 3 lippies because my chin is now super dry and peeling now :( but I'm going to start putting aquaphor*

Use to have a Beauty Therapy business and use to sell this product. People were always really impressed with it and I got alot of repeat sales . Its a really good product and does what it says it will do.

on 6/2/2015 6:24:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I use an epilator (Braun) for my armpits and legs, and a ladyshave for my bikini line and I always use this stuff to make sure that I don't get any ingrown hairs. It does what it says on the tin! It stings but it's manageable, even right after doing my pits. Highly recommended!

on 5/27/2015 11:09:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm going to be honest. I have suffered for a very long time with my "bikini line" area. I not only got razor bumps after shaving on my actual bikini line but also my pubic hair grows two inches down the inside of my thigh...I know...gross. Every time I would shave I would get razor bumps. I bought Tend Skin and have used it twice a day or more on the days I shave and I have finally found a product that worked!!! The razor bumps aren't 100% gone but now I feel comfortable enough to go out in a bikini and not worry about people looking at the bumps. THANK You TEND SKIN!

I've had this product for 2 days, I've used 4 times and all my ingrown hairs around my bikini lines are gone and the bumps are starting to disappear! Miracle worker!

on 3/18/2015 1:49:00 PM

I recently tried epilating but I guess it's not for me because I have hundreds of ingrown hairs on my legs. I decided to put my epilator away after 3 sessions before it ruins my legs, also after reading horror stories about them online.

I started using Tend Skin 2 nights ago and almost half of my ingrown hairs are popping out now. Of course I still had to lift them up with a sharp pointed tweezer that I bought specifically for that purpose. This product really does what it is supposed to :) I'm so happy that I've seen results so quickly.

The only thing I do differently, is that I do not apply this product with a cotton ball especially after reading about how that makes you use too much. Instead I just pour it on my skin and quickly rub it in.

The smell isn't too bad either and also about the price, for what it's worth and compared to how good it works, it's worth the price if you want smooth legs without ingrown hair :) It does not sting for me and I don't understand why either because I was expecting it to sting when I applied it. But either way it's still working for me :)

I highly recommend that every woman should use this product with their daily beauty routine, it is worth every cent and it really does what it says it does.

I'm almost positive that my legs will be cleared up by the end of next week :) This product is a life saver!

on 3/12/2015 11:15:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

Little bit about me:
I started shaving my legs at an early age and didn't realize that I have the most sensitive skin ever until I had so many ingrown hairs, YOU COULDN'T EVEN SEE MY LEGS ANYMORE!!! The doctor told me to stop shaving and start waxing, which I did, but it didn't make that much of a difference... I would still get in growns and believe me they were so noticeable to the point where I didn't want to show my legs anymore.

My friend introduced me to Tend Skin and, I kid you not, the day I started using it was the day I stopped getting in growns! I'm all for instant gratification and this product delivers that indeed!

Definitely recommend this!!

on 2/10/2015 10:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Its pretty bad if you have dry skin. I used it for 3 weeks and had to stop because it dried me out so bad it made the problem worse in places where i already had them. It is good as a post wax treatment though.Still very annoying/messy to apply and smells really strong. It's not very cheap either. I would recommend amlactin and an acne medication with salicylic acid.

on 1/20/2015 3:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love love love this stuff. Since my pregnancy I had suffered horrific ingrown hairs. It got to a point where I could no longer even shave or wax as the irritation was so bad. I tried EVERYTHING to get rid of the problem including a prescription from my doctor. Nothing really helped much and I was about to try laser hair removal as a last resort. I had heard about this stuff but didn't have much faith in topical remedies any more. I decided to give it a try after about 3 weeks of twice daily application all my limps and bumps were gone. I was amazed. It does have a string alcohol smell and dries quickly. But for the job it does I think it's an absolute bargain. A must try for anyone suffering from ingrown hairs

on 7/13/2014 11:35:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This product is priced rather highly IMO, but it's the only one that truly works wonders for razor burn. I simply apply a bit of the liquid to a cotton pad to the areas I wish to treat (making sure they are dry). There is a slight tingle/burn immediately upon application which only lasts for a second or two (max), and viola! - the redness/irritation is gone. It works wonders (even in bikini area)! It does not leave the areas of application dry or irritated afterward. Worth the price, and highly recommend.

Popular Lotions / Creams