December 20, 2014 | 830 users online

Styling Products - Goldwell - Trendline Mousse

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2009 5:12:00 PM More reviews by msjesshawk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is an awesome mousse, not only is it a good strong hold, it lasts and lasts. The smell is abit perfuming so be aware of that. It's not watery at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/24/2007 3:57:00 PM More reviews by Snowing

I have been using this product for several months now and love it. It gives me so much body.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2004 5:39:00 PM More reviews by NatalieJ

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

During a recent fit of despair, I was ransacking my considerable stash of styling products for ANYTHING that would tame my frizzy curls. I came across a small sample can of this mousse that my hairdresser gave me many moons ago. I've been using gels and creams, but decided it couldn't be any worse that what I've been using. When my hair dried, I was amazed to see defined curls with absolutely no frizz. Even more amazing, my hair looked great all day and all night. This stuff is great.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2003 9:30:00 PM More reviews by ghoo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

POOF after the blowdry and settling to the most seductive style I had ever received from a mousse! This is an extremely impressive product and has brought me back to buying mousse! There is absolutely zero stickiness and I love how it's not stiff at all either.