October 20, 2014 | 1987 users online

Fragrances - The Body Shop - Vanilla EDT

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2014 5:08:00 AM More reviews by munchkin123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I looove this perfume. It simply smells of vanilla - nothing else. Very innocent yet sensual.
However I do have a couple of faults with it; the spritzer attachment is very flimsy (mine broke off and wasn't able to attach again) and the lovely scent only sticks around for a short time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2014 5:09:00 PM More reviews by ylrebmik7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I can't believe I haven't reviewed this yet. I love, love, love this sweet, natural smelling vanilla EDT. I keep a bottle on hand and spray it in my hair before I head out the door every day. It makes me happy! If you like vanilla scents, I think this is the best. The container lasts me a very long time, too. (This is not discontinued, but they did change the look of the container just slightly. Still a nice spray in a glass bottle.) This is an HG product for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2013 2:05:00 PM More reviews by msfrost

This is a straight-up vanilla scent with a tad of powderiness to it. I got it unintentionally in a set of vanilla shower gel, soap, and lotion, and I find it's nice. Just nice. It's a very simple, sweet gourmand. I like this as aromatherapy at home (spraying my bedsheets), or when I'm baking (just to get in the mood hahaha), or maybe layer with another fragrance.

It's definitely not a must-have, and I won't even repurchase. If you like vanilla, it's nice for smelling occasionally, and that's about it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2013 1:10:00 AM More reviews by lipstickinpink

AMAZING!! I love spraying this at any season! Sadly, I can't find it at any of my local body shop stores :( so I think it's discontinued. If I did find it, I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/8/2013 8:17:00 AM More reviews by youngjust

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Does anybody else lose the nice initial vanilla smell after a few minutes? It starts off lovely then drys down to a horrible wood smell!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2012 5:15:00 AM More reviews by Devildog4025

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This scent is amazing.. my God, it's delicious. However, it dosen't last. At all. So back it goes. Even the lotion. So yummy! But lasts for maybe, 20 minutes. :(

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2012 7:00:00 PM More reviews by kyl77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a nice basic vanilla scent. Great for layering with other scents. Affordable too. My only complaint is the bottle. When I removed the cap, it pulled the spritzer off and left it lodged in the cap. I had to use tweezers to get it out. I was able to put the spritzer back on the bottle and I decided to just leave the cap off.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2012 10:58:00 PM More reviews by alissss

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I would normally give this 4 stars but for the price, why not 5? I like about 20% of vanilla-heavy scents, the rest are too cloying. This is one vanilla I keep going back to. It is not that it isn't sweet and it certainly isn't complicated - so it's hard to explain why I keep it in my collection (this is my second bottle). It's simple and balanced. On me, it stays fairly close to the skin but not extremely so and it lasts fine but is not heavy. Works great in winter. I use it in tiny doses for layering sometimes in the summer.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2011 2:20:00 AM More reviews by azngirl7979

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This perfume has a straight up vanilla scent, that's all it is. no top notes, or base notes or anything just vanilla. Boring and overpowering if worn alone. BUT... i bought this for layering over other perfumes. I lovee sweet perfumes but i also love DKNY Delicious Night which is a total sex bomb perfume. Wayy too dark and rich to wear alone for me. so i put a tiny spritz of that and a mist of TBS vanilla and its the PERFECT balance.
Lasts all day too. Love this stuff for layering.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2011 8:45:00 AM More reviews by maan84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love the vanilla scent from The Body Shop, it's the best scent ever! I get so many compliments when wearing the vanilla scent. I first got the body mist which I've been using almost daily since I first got it.
Now I decided to get the EDT and I definitely don't regret my purchase. Love it! The only downside is the bottle which in my opinion is a bit boring and dull to be honest. continued >>