April 16, 2014 | 989 users online

Liquid - Fasio - Fasio Oil-free Foundation UV

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2005 11:13:00 AM More reviews by damnyoureprettygorgeous

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been on the search for the best waterproof/sweatproof foundation with spf for the longest time and been eyeing on Shu's UV Water Foundation for the longest time, till I discovered this foundation. Packaging is ok, it comes in a plastic bottle in which you can squeeze. But yes you have to shake it first before using it. I think this is the new packaging prior to the ones who mentioned the bottled ones. It's good enough to cover some pimples which I normally get every now and then, doesn't really rub off even if I try to run water on my fingers which I used to spread the foundation on my face. Very friendly to my super sensitive skin as well. And the good thing about it is it's cheap! Now who says good products need to be expensive? =)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2005 7:45:00 AM More reviews by kaycee0307

Finaally, ive found my HG foundation. Ive got relatively good skin (thanks to God and good genes)

it gives a light coverage and makes my skin look soooo perfect and glowing. it doesnt feel heavy, and its long lasting too.. it lasted on me about 6 hours (i live in a tropical country and always go to hot places) :)

perfect!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2005 4:14:00 AM More reviews by fag_hag

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I wanted to get the Fit and Stay (in tubes with higher SPF) but saw one bottle of this left on the shelf. I asked the sales lady if it was a bestseller and she said yes, that's why there was only one bottle left. I grabbed it :) Nothing like a shortage to make a consumer buy something hehe.

Good thing it was in my color: medium beige. I wanted to find out if it works 'cause it looks like water with powder foundation on the bottom of the bottle. You're supposed to shake it before use.

I like this 'cause it's sheer, very natural looking and keeps my oily face fresh and matte all day without drying, visible caking or clogging my pores. Though I wish it had more SPF than the 10 it has. Plus this isn't recommended if you want more coverage.

But you;ll like this if you have relatively good skin and are usually a tinted moisturizer with a bit of concealer type of girl.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2004 12:37:00 PM More reviews by equity

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Overall rating - Best

This foundation is strange (in a good way). It goes on VERY sheer. In fact, it's so sheer that I wonder what UV protection it can offer at all (SPF 10, PA+) so I don't take chances when I use this. I layer this over sunscreen.

Oddly enough this provides very good coverage over concealer and it truly evens out the skintone. When I used this my sister commented that my skin looked very smooth. :)

Price - dirt cheap

SGD 21

Packaging Quality - below average

Comes in a glass bottle with a screw cap top. When you pour foundation out it just lobs out all over your fingers, all over the place. Ugh! I wish it came with a pump!

Other comments

If you have large spots / blemishes to cover, don't use this. This is good on days where you use only concealer, yet want to use something over concealer.

continued >>

rated 3 of 5 on 6/8/2003 8:12:00 PM More reviews by nazlin

This product has sheer coverage but enough to cover light spots. What i liked abt it is that it is very matte and doesn't cake. However, if you have dry skin, you have to mosturise thorougly before putting on this foundation.