Burt's Bees Blushing Creme [DISCONTINUED]

3.4

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 10/10/2007 2:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I love this!
I bought it on a whim from my grocery store, knowing that while I didn't really need a new blush, I wasn't super-thrilled with the one that I had been using. I picked this one up in pink, and it's my new fave!

Price: super cheap! maybe mine was just on sale, but I only paid $4 for it.

Texture: amazing. It's easy to either get a little or a lot on your finger, creamy and smooth to apply, and it stays on all day, even on my oily skin!

Color: me likes! I bought it in pink, which looks extremely bright in the tin but it's easy to apply it sheerly. It adds a glowy, satiny flush to your cheeks.

Packaging: adorable. It's a small, flat tin with a cover that screws on and off.

you must try!

on 7/11/2007 2:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Thought i would try this product to get the cute flushed cheek look i wanted. The packaging is way cute but the product itself is not. My husband (who never noticies my makeup) was like "what is this stuff on you cheeks? looks like face paint"!! I have not worn it since - I used the Pink which i should have known by looking at was way too bright for me (and i would think most people). It is really hard to blend it properly into your facae and not have a line or circle b/c it dries up into your skin so fast...either that or you end up rubbing so much to blend it that the delicate skin on your cheeks gets irritated! again cute packaing not so cute product:)

on 7/5/2007 10:31:00 PM

I have this in plum. I was excited about this, but it's texture is too dry for my taste (difficult to blend) and it just doesn't really show up. I didn't throw it out, but don't really have any use for it either.

on 2/26/2007 6:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Love it -- I have it in pink which is perfect for my pale pale skin. Blends in nicely, leaves me looking glowy, and it's all-natural and paraben-free, so I feel good about rubbing it into my finicky skin.

on 2/2/2007 9:22:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I am very impressed with the peach color. I am PPP, yellow undertones and this gives a nice subtle natural glow, with no shimmer. It is totally buildable. I plan on taking the advice of others and using a light dash of powder over it to ensure staying power. New HG.

on 1/18/2007 4:37:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I recieved Blushing Creme in "Peach" in a swap and couldn't be happier. It's officially the most wearable color in my makeup bag for my light-medium skintone. This blush is very easy to apply and blend and easier to detract from if I accidentally go overboard, stays on me for hours and gives me a nice, natural warm peach glow. This is really a no-fuss blush, much easier to work with than other cream blushes I've tried and sheer enough to allow buildability and flexibility. The packaging is very small and compact, which is comfortable to use and take along with me in my purse. I recommend this blush for all warm skintoned ladies who don't have all the time in the world in the morning and like a natural, foolproof look which is easy to achieve and looks great.

on 1/14/2007 9:10:00 PM

Its a good blush, comes in pretty colors and has a very nice sheer/natural finish. However, the staying power isn't great and it's a bit more expensive then some better products out there. It's good, but not great.

on 10/28/2006 12:29:00 PM

I might buy this again...it's very pretty, especially when you first put it on, but it's very, very sheer. I would recommend it...it's my everyday blush.

on 8/21/2006 6:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

In a word, YUCK! Where shall I begin? These creme blushes come in funky, unnatural looking colors. Thank goodness they are very sheer for the most part. The texture is like greasepaint, reminiscent of the play make-up I had as a kid. Left a film on my cheeks that felt like greasy wax. Had no staying power at all. Ick! I threw mine out. I wouldn't try these again even if they were giving them away for free.

Too bad, because the little tin they come in is really cute in a retro kind of way.

on 7/24/2006 12:14:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love this stuff! I put it on after whatever acne treatment I'm currently using, then dust my whole face with Larenim mineral foundation powder, which softens the blush, making it look very natural. The result is blushing innocence.

Top Rated Burt's Bees Products