October 31, 2014 | 1228 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Clarins - Eau Dynamisante Moisturising Body Lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2012 10:22:00 AM More reviews by ElegantStyle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I base my reviews on the following basis: This plastic red cap, white bottle has a nice small hole opening to help control the flow of the lotion coming out.
The lotion itself is watery and sheer white fluid. I can't describe the scent very well, buy my husband said is smells like floral & soap. As for the intensity of the scent, he said that if it was any stronger, it would not smell very good.
This lotion does not soften dry crack skin or very dry skin. It spreads very well, slight thicker then water and doesn't leave any sheen on the skin when it dries. It fact, it penetrates really good, with exception of severe dry, cracked skin. I couldn't smell the scent afterwards, unless your body heat warms up and you may get a wiff of the perfume. I found that my skin felt silky and comfortable and even though I put some on the bottom of my feet, that looked a little bit smoother, but did not tackle the very dry parts when I applied this lotion liberally. It is fall season now, so having colder weather conditions, may fade the scent better, so I can't tell you what it is like to wear this on a hot humid day. I got a feeling that if you find perfume is still too strong to wear on those days, this is a nice alternative.
For other skin issues, you would have to buy sepearate creams to address those problems.
I will buy this lotion again :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2012 9:34:00 AM More reviews by dennymc

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love the Eau Dynamisante range....especially for the Spring/Summer months. This lotion has been repurchased many times over the years. The scent is long-lasting and if you layer the products it's even better. If I am going out for an evening, I shower with the mousse, then apply the body lotion and finish with the spray where I would normally use perfume. I can still subtly get a hint of scent THE NEXT MORNING!
As other reviewers have mentioned, it is instantly absorbed although for drier skin I imagine it might not be moisturising enough.
So overall it's a great everyday lotion for a subtle hint of scent, and works well for the evening used in conjunction with the other products in the range. I love it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2011 4:39:00 PM More reviews by mariella99

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love virtually the entire Eau Dynamisante line (including the discontinued products like the spray body oil) but I find that while this body lotion does have the wonderful scent of the Eau Dynamisante spray, it is not very moisturizing at all and that was disappointing to me. I have quite dry skin on my body and found that even in summer, this was just not emollient or moisturizing enough for me. Sorry to bring the ratings down but I would not repurchase this lotion. I'm better off using the Moisture Rich body lotion or even a cheaper lotion like Avon's Moisture Therapy and then spraying myself with the ED spray. I felt this product to be a let-down.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2011 8:54:00 PM More reviews by KDBG

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I travel a lot to work in extremely hot and humid countries and this product is perfect - a body lotion and a beautiful, light, fresh, summery probably unisex perfume. The perfume has real lasting power and the moisturiser is good for such a light lotion. It sinks in almost immediately. I buy a bottle of this (plastic - another plus for travel) every time I go overseas - no need to take a separate body lotion, no need to take a separate perfume.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2009 8:37:00 PM More reviews by ragazza

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this lotion this afternoon and applied it after my shower this evening and OMG it's perfect. It moisturizes my skin nicely and smells so heavenly. The bottle is cute too !! I don't have the spray yet as I want to determine the lasting power of the lotion first. It smells so refreshing and pretty. My husband loves it !! I want to buy the matching shower gel and deodorant tomorrow :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2009 12:51:00 AM More reviews by kotsiros

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Eau Dynamisante in my absolute favorite summer scent, even though i use it in the winter time as well.
It's absolutely amazing, very very refreshing and it does give a feeling of wellbeing when you spray it on.I don't get any old lady or old man scent like some reviewers say, just a very intense burst of lemony freshness that lasts quite a bit and makes hot tired skin feel fresh clean and revitalized.
The lotion itself is not moisturizing enough for my dry skin but since i use it in summer when my skin is not so dry, it's ok.
Perfect for any moment of the day.

Ingredients:

Aqua (Water/Eau), Cyclomethicone, Parfum (Fragrance), Corylus Avellana (Hazel) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Carbomer, Mel Extract/Honey Extract/Extrait de Miel, Sodium Hydroxide, Plantago Ovata Seed Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Ethylparaben, Methylparaben, Sodium Citrate, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Cellulose Gum, Limonene, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Citral, Eugenol, Coumarin, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Geraniol.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2008 More reviews by lareine

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my favourite scent for using after the gym or when travelling. It smells so fresh and clean, and I can't imagine anyone finding it offensive. It's perfect for when I need to feel fresh after a trans-Atlantic flight or when going back to the office after a workout. The body lotion sinks in quickly, leaves my skin feeling beautifully soft and leaves me smelling great too.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2007 10:13:00 AM More reviews by DorisDay

A staple of mine,along with the Eau Dynamisante spray - I use this daily on my limbs. I still use perfume on top of it as it isn't an overpowering smell at all, but just enough to make sure your skin stays fresh all day. Is quite moisturising but as I have very dry skin, I do need to mix it with a stronger moisturiser (such as Misture Rich by Clarins, or Creme De Corps by Kiehls)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2006 4:54:00 AM More reviews by saltwaterdreaming

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This lotion smells just like the fragrance. I always layer this with the spray and the smell lasts a lot longer. Its not a rich moisturiser but as I use it in summer mostly who wants to use a heavy moisturiser. Smells wonderful and nothing compares to the freshness. Always asked what it is Im wearing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2003 11:48:00 AM More reviews by Bernard

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my favourite Summer body lotion. A light lotion, that is refreshing, and moisturises well for a lotion so light !