August 2, 2014 | 1037 users online

Gels/Soaps - Avon - Naturals Shower Gel Peach

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2011 11:21:00 AM More reviews by Jennlw5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I just love the peach smell, lathers up great, the bottles are handy, but alas like my other favorite scents my Avon rep told me it's discontinued

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2009 10:47:00 AM More reviews by moorkitty

These hangy bottles are really great, and they are so cheap when they come on sale. This particular one boasts a juicy natural peach scent and lathers well. My DD prefers these to soap and I like them as they don't leave a bathtub ring.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2009 9:52:00 PM More reviews by Nekura

It smells quite fresh in the bottle however when lathered it actually smells more like peach sorbet or peach jello. However I don't find it artificial just quite candy-like. It creates a lot of lather and suds. While reading a review from someone else here I've tried using the Avon Naturals Shower Gels as a Bubble Bath and it works quite well at that! So these make a great 2-in-1 product. The product itself isn't too special but it's not bad either. Leaves the skin fresh and clean with no frills.. The scent doesn't linger on the body much for those that prefer a longer lasting scent but I don't mind this.

My reason for giving this a 4 is the price actually isn't too cheap considering it's $6 for a 5 ounce bottle.. and while the hook design is great, I notice it leaks over time. So I have to store these upsidedown which is a pain. I wish Avon either fixed the cap or put them in a normal bottle. I alternate with shower gels and when I went to pick this up again, a good portion leaked out making a mess around it plus it was a waste. However ignoring this, it's a great buy especially when they're on sale.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2009 10:50:00 AM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

MY FAVORITE SHOWERGEL of all time!! I love this scent, its clean and really makes my day. The showergel doesnt leave me dry which is a plus.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2008 8:04:00 PM More reviews by rosie32282

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am a big fan of the Avon Naturals gels and have tried them all. They all clean well and leave skin soft but some scents I like better than others. This scent is a fake candy peach that isnot my favorite. It's a great gel I'm not fond of the scent. I may buy again if it is on sale again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2008 5:47:00 PM More reviews by evilplaidkitten

I have loved this product ever since the first time I used it years ago. My only complaint is the packaging... the "hanging" type bottle may work great to some but when you have about 15 different shower gels in your bathroom and they are stood up on the shelves, it's not as effective.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2008 12:23:00 PM More reviews by NinjaKiwi

Loved, for a few years now Ive been using other soaps/gel washes -Tone, olay, dial, they kept my skin hydrated BUT my back continued to break out, I started using the Avon naturals ( all of them from peach-Strawberry Guava ) and My back cleared up, ( I'm not saying its a acne clenser, I'm saying it just happened to clear up :P) its a nice refresing scent, Hydrated, and I feel clean
Also, Makes a great gift.
Two thumbs up.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2008 8:39:00 PM More reviews by arvlyn

My neighbor, my "Avon lady" knows how much I like peach scented products and gave me a tube of this when it first came out years ago. I've ordered it several times since then.

This is a light, pleasant peach scent. While it is not especially moisturizing, it is not drying either. It does leave my skin feeling clean and soft.

Used with a net shower "poof", I get a lot of uses from this 8 oz. tube. I also like the way the tube turns into a hook on the end so it can hang somewhere in the shower...leaves me room for one more bottle of shampoo or conditioner! ;)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2005 1:58:00 PM More reviews by sharopooks

This shower gel's ripe peach scent is a little more yummy when smelled straight from the bottle than used in the shower, and its sweetness is a tad articial smelling, but it's still great fun to try. Though not very moisturizing, this wash has a non-drying formula that leaves my skin feeling nice and smelling good. The hanging hook packaging is innovative and useful. Though this is not one of those shower gels that's soo scrumptious smelling I have to fight to keep from eating it, it's enjoyable and pleasant. Perhaps would purchase this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2004 7:46:00 PM More reviews by truechristian1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is truly a shower-time treat! The delicious peach scent makes me want to use an entire bottle of this shower gel right away! The scent is wonderful and the price is excellent - about $3-4 for a good-size bottle. I'll definitely repurchase.