Avon Lip Glaze in Brown Sugar

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Average staying power, it reminds me of a knock off of Viva Glam V and Vl, it's glazey and mostirzing and hypoallergenic no animal testing. It really look sgreat and stays on klike 2 hours, I carry one in my purse, alone with Clinique black honey lipgloss, MAC o MAC viva gam lV and V

on 9/11/2012 2:37:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I am warm toned and fair but this just looks like orangey slightly greenish mud on my lip not flattering at all. I can imagine this would only work for redheads and those with dark skintones as it would pull more gold. despite the revolting colour this is a gorgeous creamy texture and super moisturising like all other Glazewears in the line.

on 5/15/2008 10:52:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

it made me look very washed out almost corpse-like i wasn't happy and returned it

on 9/27/2004 12:15:00 PM

This is a warm bronze/copper liquid lip color. It's very similar to the color that the model is wearing on the cover of Frederic Fekkai's "A Year of Style". It moisturizes fairly well and lasts a couple of hours. The Avon Lip Glazes often go on sale for $2.99 and that's when I stock up. This is a great summer color that warms the face.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

i've never found a great brown lipgloss but this is pretty nice. the wand application of these are nice and the texture and staying power is pleasant. lightly applied brown sugar is a nice sourta shimmery light brown shade, not really neutral as it is a bit more dramatic, but it is very natural looking even on my light to medium skintone. add a bit more for a dramatic look. i was pleasantly surprised to find a nice brown shade for me. but i won't be buying again, this shade is more than enough to last me a lifetime or until i get sick of it *LOL*