October 31, 2014 | 854 users online

Blush - Milani - Minerals Blush - Luminous [DISCONTINUED]

• Price: $

This product has been discontinued

rated 4 of 5 on 12/5/2013 8:44:00 AM More reviews by sanae09

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's a great dupe of NARS Orgasm. Suits great with my skin tone (yellow base, light/medium)!! Like many have noted, the brush, which comes with is, not so useful. I bought it to my mother, 63yo & natural makeup lover, and she likes it also. I love the golden glitter/shimmer since it never is too noticeable on my skin. (I always use some shimmer if the blush itself has none.) Reasonable cost performance;)

WAIT… I just realized that it says discontinued!?! IS THIS TRUE???

rated 3 of 5 on 10/28/2013 12:26:00 AM More reviews by KeIIsBells

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The color is great. I understand why most beauty gurus on Youtube rave the crud out of this product:). It truly is great for a drugstore item! The color pay-off is outstanding. However, I find that this blush does not last on me throughout the day. As a college kid on the go I don't have time to keep reapplying this blush to my face. It is nice for the first 3 hours or so :].

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2013 9:04:00 PM More reviews by CamiWillians

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like this blush. It is nice pink blush color. I have light to medium skin tone and this is one of the blush that doesn't make me looking like a clown. The powder is very smooth and buildable. The packaging includes a brush and a mirror under the blush. I don't use the brush that comes with it because it is too small. The mirror, I hardly use because it is on the back of the blush pan, not convenient. It is about $5 at CVS. Highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2013 9:10:00 PM More reviews by shutterbug07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've used many blushes and Milani's blush in Luminoso is by far my favourite. It is a perfectly pigmented peachy pink with slight shimmer and applies easily. It is considered by many to be a dupe of Nars Orgasm, so for $8 USD it is worth a try! I don't love the compact that it comes in, as it can flip up to reveal a mirror which I don't use.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2013 4:05:00 AM More reviews by mongolhoney

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

My favorite blush ever. Goes on so beautifully on all skin tones.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2013 10:20:00 PM More reviews by eyesopen33

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a frosty peach shade that is very natural and pretty looking on my skin. I'd say that it is a peachy pink actually. Very pretty and natural and yes, I'd repurchase this again. I do not consider this to be too frosty or glittery, just a soft and flattering peach shade.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2013 2:48:00 AM More reviews by JaneWhit99

I love this blush. This is literally a quarter of the price of Nars Orgasm.

Why I liked it. Beautiful peachy-pink color with golden shimmer, quite pigmented, gives a nice glow and shine

Cons: Not a big fan of the packaging

Loved this product and it was very affordable!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2013 9:19:00 PM More reviews by Meaney

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Excellent product!!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/23/2013 1:01:00 AM More reviews by beautycalls09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Quite simply, this is pretty. Very natural, gorgeous color. "Luminous" is an apt name--it gives you this nice glow, like the pink on your cheeks after you've been in the sun all day. One compact lasts quite a while as well, especially if you only wear it in the spring/summer.

Since everybody seems to love this product, I'll list the few things I DON'T like about it. 1-It does have some shimmer which I'm not crazy about, but for summertime it fits the mood. 2-It can be a tad bit pink. I have fair olive skin and usually buy yellow-based foundation, and this is as pink as I can go without looking clownish. 3-The packaging is really stupid. It comes in this bulky case that has an extra compartment for a mirror and a tiny stupid little brush that I lost almost immediately. However, the compact is pretty durable, and the quality of the actual blush is worth the awkward packaging.

If you've been reading positive reviews and are thinking of trying this, DO IT. I've seen SO many women of all skin tones wear it and it looks great on almost all of them.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/17/2013 3:22:00 PM More reviews by charlottekerensa

Wow, this blush is amazing. It's everything I look for in a blush, the colour is so girly and cute and it's very long-lasting. it's a perfect dupe for Nars Orgasm. I've never owned this blush, but I've tried it in a store.
    Overall, I think this blush is worth the buy. It makes my face look slimmer and it has a subtle glow. I see no reason not to buy it.