July 30, 2014 | 2194 users online

Liquid - Bobbi Brown - Fresh Glow Cream Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2003 6:05:00 PM More reviews by Lissa2677

I really liked this foundation the best out of her foundations. It left a dewy look to my skin. It covered really well, and did not feel greasy.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2003 12:07:00 AM More reviews by Powhatten

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is what I've been using when I need good coverage as for on stage. It works well for me and is an excellant match for my skin color.
The reason I won't buy it again in all probability is that I've discovered mineral makeup by Aromaleigh and Botany 101. They can provide the heavy coverage when needed without the heavy feel and give me as good a color match.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2002 7:51:00 PM More reviews by luba

I didn't like this one at all. I found it to be too dewy on my dry skin. I tend to break out but also have dry patches on my cheeks. I was recommended this by the sales woman at Barney's, but I much prefer the Moisture Rich Foundation.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/11/2002 9:18:00 PM More reviews by CoverModel

Very overpriced and it didn't work that good for me.
It didn't last on my face ,it transfers easily causing spots and it made my skin quite shiny.
A disppointment.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2002 7:20:00 PM More reviews by TriciaK

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really love this foundation lately since my skin had been very dry lately with some redness. This covers perfectly and made my skin glow. I would not recommend it for those with oily skin.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2001 3:12:00 PM More reviews by Tori

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is too heavy for me and provides too much coverage for what I like. I have normal skin and this broke me out.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2001 10:54:00 PM More reviews by Nats

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love it. I have super dry skin and this keeps me looking fresh and perfect. I don't find it to be too heavy, even in the summer(however, I use less).

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2001 1:19:00 AM More reviews by Debra

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Excellent full-coverage foundation. It smooths on easily, covers blemishes, and leaves a soft, glowing finish. It is heavy for warmer weather, but I love this one during the winter months. I have oily skin, prone to breakouts, and this never gives me a problem. I just can't recommend it to enough people - if you're looking for coverage, you will love this foundation.