October 24, 2014 | 1677 users online

Lipstick - Maybelline - Moisture Whip Lipstick [DISCONTINUED]

rated 4 of 5 on 5/26/2011 10:12:00 PM More reviews by magicloop2009

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Mommy and me used to use this. It was really moisturzing and had a great flavor especially coffee. We miss this brand and type of lipgloss/lipstick. Why it is discontinued is a mystery. It had a high glossy shine

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2011 12:09:00 AM More reviews by fruitloopbabe87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Colour: Velvet Crush
Let me start off by saying I DO NOT WEAR LIPSTICK. I'm more of an intense eye makeup person so usually I wear some PawPaw Ointment or a light gloss on my lips. My skin colour is fairly dark (south asian) and this lipstick is HEAVENLY. It goes on smoothly, has a rich colour and you can decide to wear it very dark or lightly by applying more/less. I can use it for winter, summer, just all year round! It makes my lips look my fuller too. Unless I find something similar or better, it's the only lipstick I'll ever use! :)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2010 4:07:00 AM More reviews by aharb013

I got these a loooong time ago. I have about five shades, and I only like two today. I find these greasy and they do not last on your lips at all. I find they look a little funny on the lip as well due to their greasy quality. It just looks think and like it doesn't blend with your skin well. I'm glad they are discontinued.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2009 10:47:00 AM More reviews by Anitag

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got this in Mochaccino, I also got the MW lip liner and the Watershine formula all in the same shade (which is basically transparent on me). I love this color, its basically MLBB, it manages to even out my pigmented two toned lips and just gives them a natural overall color. I would describe it as a rose/caramel shade with just the right hint of pink As others have stated it doesn't really have very good staying power, but doesn't dry out my already very dry lips, which can be a problem for me. For the price this was excellent value. I say 'was' as these are long discontinued. I have 2 tubes and don't know what I'll do when they finish. I got another one from ebay but it had a different number (same name) and turned out to be a slightly more brownier shade. The only one I've found similar in color to is a Bobbi Brown lipstick in Cocoa or Putty (?). I bought Cocoa, but it's not exactly the same, just my luck!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/15/2009 10:07:00 AM More reviews by jj14x

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

Not sure if I gonna buy this one again or not. Yes it smells and it is not the most pleasant smell but it aint that bad either so if I dont use it everyday but occasionally I can put up with it. Very nice and smooth on the lips which is great. I would give it 3 lippies overall. And by the way looks like its discounted there where I live...

rated 1 of 5 on 1/29/2009 2:42:00 AM More reviews by bkurant

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

found these at the 99cents store and remembered reading good reviews. maybe these were old, but they are awful ... just awful.
they did not seem old, as they were not too dry when applying, but the smell makes you sick. so bad, that they smell would not go away - had to wash the lipstick off in a hurry. what a waste of a $

rated 3 of 5 on 1/10/2009 5:29:00 AM More reviews by Just_Sara

I like this!
Before I start. Someone mentioned that the lipstick smells like lemons. Well mine doesnt. I dont live in the US but EU. So I think that there are two differant formulas! Anyway!

Pros:
- Amazing color. Same color as my lips only bit more intense. ( 721 Pinky Beige ) NO glitter!!
- Nice scent.
- Doesnt taste weird.
- Very smooth!!! and pigmented lipstick

Cons:
- It doesnt last. They promote it as moisture whip 8 hours. Would never last that long anyways.
- Stay way from this if tou have chapped lips!! It will look horrible.
- Moisture Extreme? I dont think so. (Tip: Check out the new L'oreal lipstick with Royal Jelly. Very moisturising+pigmented!)
- Ugly packaging. Looks cheap.
- Pricey 10 euros!!That would be +/- 14 dollars!

Today I tested the new shisheido lipstick collection. I think the nude color collection by Maybelline is just as good as the shisheido one. But the shiseido one will last longer on the lips.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2008 12:47:00 AM More reviews by MomColors

I don't know why they call this Moisture Lipstick. I haven't seen anything moist about it. It settles into the lines in my lips. This doesn't happen with my Sally Hansen lip diamonds gloss (of course not) or my everyday lipstick from Prescriptives. It's not the worst for a ds product but not what I like in a lipstick.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2008 7:08:00 PM More reviews by sanckensmom

I bought three of these lipsticks and I cannot stand them! I bought two tubes of Pucker Pink because they were LE and they looked so pretty in the tube and I had coupons...Well, much to my dismay, they leave a ring around my mouth! The color will not attach to my inner lip, it is so strange because I have never had this happen before with any lipstick...for this reason, they will be trashed. I also bought Sweet Ginger, which does not do this, but the color is too frosty for me! If it did not have frost I would love the color.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/23/2007 12:59:00 PM More reviews by TookumsGirl

I used to use these lipsticks back in high school. The lipstick is WAY too greasy, so it doesn't last that long. And because it's so greasy, it runs into your lip lines and looks like crap. lol