Wet 'n' Wild Mega Liner Liquid Eyeliner

4.2

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

I bought this as practice for using liquid/brush type liner before I invested in getting a high-end brand—and I fell in love!! I bought it for $1/each at target on clearance.

This stuff does. not. move. It's sex proof, which is always my ultimate test. I tested it with contacts and it's definitely non-irritating. It also comes off nicely with my favorite makeup remover (coconut oil, followed by gentle face wash). Honestly, I have three of them stashed in my purse, bookbag, and makeup case because I love it THAT much. After about 3/wks of use, it's also given my enough practice with a brush-style liner that I can swipe it on and go.

If you see it, pick it up, for sure.

This review is for the new 2016 formula, in "Dark Brown". I liked the previous version, but this is now even better. The most notable change is from the brush tip, to a thin felt tip, which makes application so much easier and faster. The formula has great pigment, dries quickly, and stays perfect all day long. This is also so reasonably priced. I will never buy any other liquid liner!

This eyeliner stays put all day. No creasing, no smudging, and it's easy to create the perfect cat eye or basic eyeliner look. The brush and wet formula look intimidating, but trust me, if I can do it, anyone can! My only complaint is you don't get enough product. One eyeliner pot lasts me a month only. But, for 2.98, that's a consequence I can deal with.

this product SUCKS! the eyeliner is not easy to work with. in order to make your eyeliner even, you have to go over with it several times verses once with a felt tip liner. the brush is so flimsy that it's so easy to mess up. and don't even get my started when I mess up and try to remove one little section. when I attempt to remove that one little section of eyeliner I messed up, the eyeliner smudges EVERYWHERE. usually on other eyeliners it takes it off with no smudging, but nope this eyeliner smudges every where and messes up your whole eyeliner which causes me to redo it. I would not recommend this product. it sucks. the absolute worst eyeliner I've ever used!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

I got this on sale in Indigo blue and I have to say I like it. The cap is easy to hold and the color is a really pigmented, almost foily blue. I am not a fan of brush liners usually but it's been decent. It's been so easy to use I have to question my decision to use felt tip liners. It adds a really nice pop of color and so affordable. I almost wish I could get a few more but I believe they are being discontinued (?) I get complimented on this and it's super easy to use (easier than black imo)

This product is super affordable and I really liked it for years. I used the brown color and it was dark without being harsh. The brush was really good too I was able to get quite a bit of control and make the line how I like it. Perfect for cat eyes. However, I recently bought a new one and my eyes reacted really bad to it. My top lash line where it was applied became very swollen and red. I clearly have developed an allergy to it so I won't be using in the future.

I bought this liner just to try out new products, Wet 'n Wild is a relatively "new" brand in my country. It's OK. It's very matte and black and I like that, but it dries very quickly so you have to work fast. The product dries on the applicator while I'm doing my liner so when I dip it back it gets clumpy. I also don't like the size of it, it is tiny and the wand is so short. If you have long lashes/lash extensions, I would not recommend this eyeliner to you. The "stem" of the wand gets coated with product and I always get it all over my lashes.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

For the most part this is a thumbs up! This is my second liquid liner ever Lol, I've only used the NYC liquid liner everyone raves about. Don't get me wrong I love the liner, its super duper black and does not move and lasts all day. But the applicator handle is just too long and it would be too hard for me to do a wing or keep my line straight. I would just keep on having thick liner so I set off to find a cheap but better liquid liner.
The WNW has a GREAT applicator. Its not too long and the actually brush is slightly pointed which makes winged eyeliner super easy! my problem with this is it isn't pigmented enough. I'm used to crazy pigmentation from my NYC so the pigment from this was a shock. I had to keep on dipping this to get to where I wanted it which was honestly time consuming. BUT in my case where I don't use liner everyday I'll take it for the great brush & ease of doing wings!!!

This clumps and when I put in on my top eyelid I realized it came off when I made some facial expression and got some all over my eye shadow. I had to go around for the rest of work with eyeliner on my eyelid. I wont buy this again I had mine in black.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

My friend was a huge fan of this and bought ever color. I bought the green and the color is vivid like an emerald. The brush is thin enough to make a very precise line. I took off two stars because I only used it a few times and after a year, the product clumped up inside. So it's not long lasting like other eyeliners I've used.