Wet 'n' Wild Mega Liner Liquid Eyeliner

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have tried the mega liquid liner in the past and it burns my eyes like acid. My eyes aren't that sensitive because most of the drugstore eye make up I use are packed with lots of chemicalsand aren't hypoallergenic. Ppl with sensitive eyes wouldn't fare well with this irritating product. The brush is flimsy and formula is so watery/messy that it's hard to make a straight eye. I bought it both in black. A better liquid liner would be loreal original lineur intense which is about $8. Warning: this is not worth the $2. U might as well use the $2 for something else. Save your money!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this in America, hoping that this will be a good one. I was saving it up for a mall trip, because I can't buy it here. The stuff did not stay on at all. I got dark brown, and the black ones have a good review though. Don't buy the colored ones if you don't want to look like someone who tried to draw on sunglasses or something. Seriously, it wasn't worth it.

I want to like this product. But it's just kind of meh. I've been on the hunt for a new liquid liner. My ELF liner is good, but pretty opaque, my NYC liner is great but take forever to dry, and my Maybelline linerbis awesome but is a felt tip applicator which dries out. So I opted for this this time. It's difficult to apply because it doesn't give a clean line, so you have to layer it to get a solid clean line. Then if you layer it too much it feels like you just put plaster on your eyelids. the plaster feeling goes away, but then the flakes begin. It flakes all over your under eye and upper cheeck, and when you try to brush them away they smear into your face. It looks good on and lasts all day for sure, but the application and flaking are a huge no go for me.

on 2/11/2015 8:06:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This is an extremely average eyeliner. It's not good or bad. The formula is decently pigmented and it takes a couple of layers to become opaque. It is also decently smooth, although sometimes it would do this weird thing where it would bunch in odd places. Its pitfall is it's lasting power and packaging. The lasting power is not great and pretty much everything lasts all day on me, but this didn't even a little bit. It was entirely gone a few hours in and I don't have oily lids. Also, the applicator tends to separate, making it hard to get a clean line. Then there's the packaging which broke and I had to throw the entire thing away. Overall, I wouldn't recommend. There are better eyeliners in the drugstore.

on 12/30/2014 3:33:00 PM

I found this product when I first started wearing makeup at my local Walmart. They had black and dark brown. I bought in dark brown because with my blue eyes and dirty blonde hair I can't wear black eyeliner like most people can. I tried it and my face ended up a mess! I just stuck it in my makeup bag and forgot about it for an entire year so a few weeks ago I found it and decided to try it after I had learned how to put it on. Now I absolutely love it. It's hard to put on because of the really flimsy applicator, but you have to take your time or it will get everywhere. I was surprised that the pigment was still there and it wasn't dried up yet. It's December now and I got it last October, so the formula is really good. The main problem I have with it is that there is too much product on the stick above the applicator. I have to wipe it back onto the bottle before I can even try to put it on. All in all I think this is a good product for just over two dollars.

on 12/26/2014 10:31:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

Horrible ! I accidentally got the black shimmery eyeliner instead of the regular black one its not pigmented as I thought the glitter scattered through out the day and left it all over .

on 12/25/2014 6:42:00 PM

This is my favourite liquid eye liner so far, its has a great pointed tip which makes it pretty easy to apply on your eyes, dry nice and fast isn't messy!
no need to by a more expensive eye liner this one is a winner x

on 11/11/2014 12:52:00 PM

Holy grail liner💜

on 11/10/2014 7:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

HG eyeliner. I have tried felt tip liners, but I feel like they dry out pretty quickly, and are not as rich in color. This product glides on smoothly with just one swipe! Sephora's high precision eyeliner compares to this product, but it has more of a blue toned black, compared to this product, which is truer black. I prefer bottled brush eyeliners because I can control the amount of product I'm applying. This, however, needs a lot of skill to get the perfect cat-eye look, but it's great to practice with for those on a low budget. What keeps me coming back is the price! No need to spend more than $4 on eyeliner when this product is around :)

on 10/3/2014 4:05:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am super loyal to the Wet 'n' Wild h20 proof liquid eyeliner and I heard many good things about this one so I decided to give it a shot. I love the brush tip applicator, it's my main problem with the h20 proof liner - the felt tip is impossible to work with. The black color is dark and really pretty, not too shiny at all. Unfortunately if your eyes water at all with this liner, say goodbye to your face of makeup. This liner bleeds and smears like crazy. Any type of water coming into contact with it makes a big, black mess. Some liners flake off when water touches them, which isn't so troublesome, however this made a big black line across my face! Hugely disappointing and messy.