Wet 'n' Wild Mega Liner Liquid Eyeliner

4.2

on 8/3/2015 1:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

this stuff is absolutely fantastic, easy to remove with water but will not budge throughout the day. I went through a 9 hour day with this on, no primer but powdered over, and at the end it was still looking good. No flakes no smudges. l have tried so many liquid and gel liners this is definitely one of the best. Usually everything comes off on me: mac's fluid line gives me mild racoon eyes after 7 hours, wet n wild's gel liner (well known for its staying power) fared as well as the mac, and revlon's colorstay stayed about 5 hours before it was a total mess.

on 7/28/2015 11:24:00 AM

Phenomenonal product. Cheap and effective. It's long wearing and easy to apply. The h20 version is hard to remove, I suggest an oil based makeup remover for that one. The non h20 proof still lasts all day for me. Drugstore gem!

on 6/22/2015 11:25:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

I've been using this for years no problem, up until recently I have not been happy with it. Smudges now (didn't use to do that), and I don't like the way it looks anymore when its dry. A little too matte for me. I am currently looking for a new liquid eyeliner

on 5/27/2015 6:06:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

so pigmented and black, dried matte but for some reason SMUDGES on me like crazy! i thought it would "set" but the whole day i had it on it smeared all over my face no joke and gave me raccoon eyes :(

on 5/5/2015 7:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This eyeliner takes me straight back to middle school. I have many fond memories of smearing rainbow raccoon circles around my eyes with this stuff. I bought this during a buy one get one free sale because I was purchasing the wet n wild coverall foundation and figured I'd get my money's worth. Turns out it was a great choice!
My liquid eyeliner of choice in the past has been stila, but I am honestly so tired of it running out so quickly. It dries up in a month or two despite lots of TLC and it is way too expensive to be doing that.
This eyeliner is the perfect shade of black, and in my opinion is not noticeably glossy or shiny. Perhaps matte isn't the right word but I would say it is definitely not glossy. It applies smooth and dark, and it's easy to fix mistakes. It doesn't bleed or crease (especially if you set it with powder). The brush isn't the easiest ever, but is definitely very useable once you use it a few times and makes getting a sharp cat eye super obtainable!
Overall, this is a wonderful and incredible afforable liquid eyeliner. In my opinion it is a definite staple, but maybe that's just the middle school nostalgia talkin.

on 4/9/2015 8:48:00 AM

pros:
applies smoothly
opaque
thin brush

cons:
flakes / crumbles off in large chunks
shiny finish

on 3/31/2015 7:31:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

this eyeliner is average, i'd say. it's a pigmented, dark black and the brush it comes with is pretty standard for eyeliner, not bad but not great either. unfortunately for me, the second your eyes water even slightly, this eyeliner smudges everywhere. i have extremely watery eyes, so naturally, i can't deal with this. but honestly, the formula and applicator are both excellent for the extremely low price if you don't mind the fact it comes off with water. i prefer the h2o proof over this, which i guess puts me in the minority here, but mama loves her some waterproof eyeliner!

on 3/26/2015 9:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Absolutely love this product. Its not watery or anything at all like that. It has a good consistency and applies good. The brush is not a felt tip but an actual thin brush which can be tricky to apply for some people but I really like it and I don't mind. The color payoff is great its like a shiny velvet-y black and has a long lasting power. Its my everyday liner and I LOVE it!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this in America, hoping that this will be a good one. I was saving it up for a mall trip, because I can't buy it here. The stuff did not stay on at all. I got dark brown, and the black ones have a good review though. Don't buy the colored ones if you don't want to look like someone who tried to draw on sunglasses or something. Seriously, it wasn't worth it.

I want to like this product. But it's just kind of meh. I've been on the hunt for a new liquid liner. My ELF liner is good, but pretty opaque, my NYC liner is great but take forever to dry, and my Maybelline linerbis awesome but is a felt tip applicator which dries out. So I opted for this this time. It's difficult to apply because it doesn't give a clean line, so you have to layer it to get a solid clean line. Then if you layer it too much it feels like you just put plaster on your eyelids. the plaster feeling goes away, but then the flakes begin. It flakes all over your under eye and upper cheeck, and when you try to brush them away they smear into your face. It looks good on and lasts all day for sure, but the application and flaking are a huge no go for me.