October 25, 2014 | 1636 users online

Cleansers - Avon - Clean N Go Cleansing Cloths

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2008 1:42:00 PM More reviews by Faffinette89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really liked these. They are great to take off your make up without using a harsh make up remover and they even get off mascara. They smell nice and are really gentle. The packaging is weird, it would be more convinent if you could just pull them out of the box through a hole or something but I will get them again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2006 11:00:00 AM More reviews by swimicircles

I love these!!! Have bought them again and again! Take off all my makeup(including mascara) no problem. Very gentle and not drying.These are so simple when I'm just to tired at night for a long routine.Just wash tone and pick a treatment.The 1 product I can not be without.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2005 11:01:00 PM More reviews by aquafina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

i have been using this for monthes now and am really pleased...im picky and easily get bored with cleansers but i have stuck to this one for some time..i have also ben using the pure o2 avon cleanser...great prouducts!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2004 7:26:00 PM More reviews by ppiam

My mom in law sells avon & sent me these to try (I am not sure what the price is but I WILL be buying some of these) they work really great! my face feels very clean & smooth when I use these & even my way too sensitive skin does not freak out from these :) way to go avon!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2003 12:11:00 PM More reviews by shandrews

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Very nice cleansing cloth! It lathered up with loads of cleanser, and the cloth was ridged for added exfoliation. I used it in the morning to remove the previous night's Anew treatments, and it worked great. I didn't have any makeup on when I used it, but I think it would remove any makeup with no problem. My only complaint is the packaging, I would have preferred it in a pop-up type box, instead all 25 cloths were bundled together in one cello-package and if your hands are wet it's going to activate the lather on the other cloths, so I just made sure to grab the cloth before I hopped in the shower. Otherwise, fabulous quick-cleansing product and the price is super-nice :)