October 26, 2014 | 1633 users online

Eyeliner - Alexis Vogel - Aura

rated 1 of 5 on 3/22/2007 12:29:00 PM More reviews by smiling

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Paul Monea Owner of Alexis Vogel Cosmetics, and Makeup connection Knowingly charged customers for makeup kits, and goods that were not in stock, and did not ship the products for months if ever.

He discontinued Alexis Vogel Web site, and started Makeup Connection pretending that Alexis Vogel was purchased by another makeup company. It in fact was not he was the owner of the old company, and is pretending he was not.

He also has not been shipping the same cosmetics that customers think that they are purchasing. He has changed formulas, and is passing the cosmetics off as the same formula.

The owner can has laid off all of his employees except for his mother, Gayle Monea, and his girlfriend Gina.

His business is in jeprody due to the high volume of chargebacks he has received, and the fact that the credit card companies are now penalizing him for these chargebacks.

The last three employees that were let go were being paid under the table, since he could not afford to pay the pay roll company ADP to produce real legal paychecks.

Also the last three employees have yet to be paid for their final work week, and for the shortage on their paychecks.

Be ware if he can not pay his employees how can he provide the products he is supposedly shipping?

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2005 2:55:00 PM More reviews by HeatherGirl

The original formulation I found to be too hard, but darling AV has reformulated this. If you found her chubby pencils to be too hard before, I emplore you to try them again. Smooth application, beautiful color, waterproof. LOVE IT!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2005 6:49:00 PM More reviews by divafx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I really love this eyeliner color. I never wear eyeliner on my undereyes because every color i find either bleeds or is way too dark. This color is just perfect. It creates a nice sexy shadow under the lash line without looking harsh. Plus despite my allergy watery eyes this product never budged! Awesome! It didn't get a perfect 5 because it's so small which means it won't last long...

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2004 11:02:00 PM More reviews by AngelaChristin

I really like this eyeliner. Very pretty color, not too dark, not too light, went on smoothly and easily, I plan to get more in other colors too.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/20/2003 12:20:00 PM More reviews by raesinhl82

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Color is ok, but packaging and product are cheaply made, for the price you can buy 10 in the same shade that will last twice as long from Wet and Wild.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/18/2003 7:52:00 PM More reviews by Heatherbell70

I can't believe people described this as being soft and gliding easily. I nearly have to rip my eyes out to get it to make a line, it is so hard. I love the color, but you can get a LaFemme Iredescent Taupe pencil for $3.95, and it is much softer and the exact same gorgeous color.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2003 7:22:00 PM More reviews by LisaChristofferson

I really like this eyeliner. It is actually a "chubby stick" type product and the color is beautiful. My only caveat is that the product itself is hard and I have to press down harder than I would like in order to apply it. I think I'd like it more if it was softer. Overall, this is great and has become a staple in my makeup routine.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2003 6:42:00 PM More reviews by dolcevita

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

A kohl pencil in iridescent taupe. It's soft and glides on easily. The taupe color goes on slightly grey on my skin. Update: I've grown to love this as I've been using it religiously. I'm adding on a l/s. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2003 6:12:00 PM More reviews by Daphna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is very soft, thick pencil that is supposed to go under your lower lashes. It's a shimmery light taupe color.