April 19, 2014 | 1652 users online

Toners - LUSH - Tea Tree Water

rated 3 of 5 on 4/16/2014 2:51:00 PM More reviews by ammmy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I do love Lush products and have used this toner for some time now. I have not noticed any improvements with my skin, I also find that it doesn't irritate my skin at all which is why I would continue to use it.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/12/2014 12:32:00 AM More reviews by jayb123

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Worked decently. Didnt see much improvement in my skin but felt fresh, and I know a lot of people with little to no acne use it, especially when going to the gym to hydrate my skin. Overall it didnt do harm, but also didnt really help.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2014 11:38:00 AM More reviews by Tygerlilee84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this stuff. I'm a pretty recent toner user (and an even more recent LUSH user) so I've only tried about 4 now and they are all meant for acne. I've tried Clinique acne one, clean and clear (the pink/red acne one), neutrogena acne stress control, and this one. I like the others ok-clean and clear being my least favorite. But now that I've used this one, I'm just trying to use up my other ones to clear off my counter and make room for just this one.
I love the sprayer-I just squirt it on my face. I hate using cotton balls all the time so just spraying it right on my face is wonderful. If feels like water, no alcohol sting. And my acne really started clearing up. I know it was this product because it was the only thing I changed in my routine at that time. It also happened to be my first LUSH product and thus has turned me into a LUSH addict rather quickly.
The price really isn't bad either. This is definitely my HG and one and only toner.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2014 7:01:00 PM More reviews by ScarletteLawson

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really like this toner ! the smell took a little bit of time to get used to , but now i really like it :) it isnt a miracle product, but it is helpful. for some reason this didnt clear my forehead or chin up at all, but it really helped me cheeks..
also, this doesnt help a ton with oil production. i have very oily skin, and i still get oily and gross feeling throughout the day. this also makes my nose a little bit red...but overall i like this toner and will repurchase

rated 2 of 5 on 2/4/2014 4:24:00 PM More reviews by Seaofcity

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This does absolutely nothing for my skin but make it feel refreshed as any other spray toner would. It does not help with breakouts like others claim. Very disappointed.

Will not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/2/2014 2:42:00 PM More reviews by vymichelle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm having a hard time reviewing this product because I like it... but I don't love it.

I have very oily skin.

To be honest, it doesn't really do that much for me skincare wise. However, it DOES give me a refreshing feel on my skin. I use it every night after washing my face. I'll spray about once or twice and use my fingers to spread it on my skin.

It's pretty expensive though and I will not repurchase and it doesn't do enough for me for that price.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2014 4:07:00 PM More reviews by Simmers123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

GOOD FOR SENSITIVE SKIN/ACNE PRONE!!!

I have been using this for about two years now and LOVE THIS PRODUCT. It is the first thing I use the minute I finish washing my face, the only product that keeps my skin under control! Because it is mixed with a bit of water it is not as strong and harsh for my sensitive skin but is still good enough to keep any pimples away! Try out with a small bottle like I did but you will eventually buy the big one! Which is good for a couple of months!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2014 5:21:00 PM More reviews by Beccahgibbo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This toner works wonders for my spot prone skin aswell as the herbalism cleanser from lush also this is a hg product

rated 3 of 5 on 12/18/2013 3:32:00 PM More reviews by selins

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Works great as a tonic. It cleans excess oil after washing my face. I also have added tea tree oil and lemon peel oil in it and shaked the bottle before every use.It worked even better. But there is a huge BUT. It has methylparaben in it so nope I wont repurchase. But if you are okay with cancerogene ingredients, yes I would recommend. It's not harsh yet effective.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2013 3:19:00 AM More reviews by GGnumber1fan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I literally have nothing bad to say about the LUSH Tea Tree Water Toner. It is an extremely simple product, yet helps my skin feel super fresh and maintain a healthy appearance.
The packaging is absolutely wonderful; I love that it includes an atomizer (spray-pump) so that you may spritz the product on your skin instead of actually pouring it onto a cotton pad. You end up using much less product like this, and therefore can get months of use with it. This toner is great to obviously use as you would any other toner, which is use it before applying your day or night moisturizer, or to just spritz on your face or body to freshen up. The tea tree extract in here leaves a super fresh smell and in addition kills bacteria on the skin to prevent breakouts.
I have probably been through at least 4 bottles. If you are planning to buy this, DEFINITELY buy the larger size because you are saving a bit of money as you're getting more bang for your buck. Plus, it will literally last you around half a year or more.
This toner is great for really any skin type, but particularly combination to oily skins that are acneic. Definitely recommend this stuff! It's just great!