January 31, 2015 | 2075 users online

Toners - LUSH - Tea Tree Water

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2015 3:01:00 PM More reviews by gharries

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was hesitant to buy this from Lush (usually their products don't work with my skin very well) however this toner is great! I got the small bottle for around $10 and spray it on my face in the morning and use a cotton pad to remove the rest of the water. Its perfect for my oily skin and hasn't broken me out. I live in a hot climate and it has helped a lot with oil and doesn't dry my skin out. I highly recommend it for troubled and oily skin :-)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2014 5:53:00 PM More reviews by aliengrrrl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This stuff is pretty good. I love the packaging, I can just spray it on my face and let it dry. Since using this, my crazy acne has seeeeemed to be reduced, and new acne seems smaller and more manageable. I feel like this stuff is gonna last forever because two/three sprays is good enough to cover my whole face. Very refreshing too :)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/26/2014 1:29:00 AM More reviews by mermaidmauvais

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have combination skin. Mild to moderately dry skin with a little bit of mild acne pretty much at all times, and small bumps/a mildly oily patch on my forehead. My pre-Tea Tree Water era acne regimen just included my cleanser/moisturizer, and Clinique's spot acne treatment. I only used it on the actual forming pimple, applying it to as small an area as possible. I avoided getting it on any non-acne skin to avoid dryness, but after the pimple went away the spot would be a bad dry patch.

I decided I needed to use something less harsh, and take a more preventative approach as opposed to just treating acne after it appears. I like tea tree oil, so I planned to investigate DIY formulas for a tea tree toner, but then, I visited Lush while Christmas shopping (yeah, you know how this goes). I impulsively bought the Lush Tea Tree Water after sampling it in store.

For a bit over a week I have been using this in between my cleanser and moisturizer at night, and in the morning before my moisturizer again. I definitely think my frequency of acne has decreased, and my skin overall looks better. Additionally, I really enjoy the cool feeling of spraying it on and rubbing it in. However, I don't really think it has reduced my forehead bumps or oil.

Great item, but the price is just too much for something I could cheaply make myself. I think once this runs out, I'm going to make my own, and recycle the Lush spray bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2014 11:35:00 AM More reviews by Mandalaine

I love, love, love this stuff!

My skin is a very extreme combination type. Super oily T zone and very dry cheeks. This stuff works wonders. It clears up the oil without over drying! I am also pretty sensitive so I was super skeptical that it would work being so mild, but LUSH got another win! It doesn't tighten or make my skin burn like alcohol based toners can. Its super refreshing and the spray bottle makes it really easy to apply. I just spray on about three pumps concentrating mostly on my T zone and let it air dry between cleansing and moisturising. Super easy!

The price is the reason I gave one lippy off. Its a bit steep right out of the gate but I will say that it's probably fair as this stuff lasts forever! Three or four sprays twice a day is all I use and with the larger size I only have to repurchase about every 5 months or so.

If you are still unsure ask for a sample. LUSH is great with the try before you buy thing.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2014 1:56:00 AM More reviews by MeganDan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

The price for this is AMAZING. I payed $21.00 Canadian for 250mL. I use this after I wash my face, a few sprays all over my face and I let it sink in before I apply my moisturizer. I also use this throughout the day when my makeup starts to feel heavy or I start to look on the shiny side, it cleans it up and absorb oils, refreshes your makeup on those hot summer days. Defiantly a NEED, an will always keep in stock.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/22/2014 9:43:00 AM More reviews by Aug17

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Received it as a gift few years ago. It felt like water saturated with tea trea oil and because of this oil it even dissolved my manicure.
I have nothing more to say about this product - it did not make miracle and did not ruin my skin either.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/19/2014 4:54:00 AM More reviews by heywednesdaygirl

I've been using this product for over a year now and I do think I have seen a major difference compared to before. I have quite an acne prone skin and this toner has managed to stabilise it better. I still do get breakouts every now and then but it wasn't a horrible as before, just one or two. It would be a dream to say that this toner has cleared my face of acne and gave me flawless skin however it does not. Instead, I think this toner has been pretty much maintaining my skin.

I like that this product does not require me to use cotton and I can simply spray it directly onto my face like a face mist. I wouldn't have to worry about wasting cotton pads.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2014 8:03:00 PM More reviews by Chickeys

Sooo, I used this toner a few years back and stopped for some reason (not sure why), but I recently picked it up again...and I have discovered why I stopped: it dries my skin out after nightly use. I get a nasty, scaly patch of dry skin on my skin, and while it's easily taken care of with some First Aid Beauty cream, it's still annoying. For this reason, I won't purchase this product again as it's still winter, but I could see myself trying it when it gets hot and humid in the summer. (I'll update later!) I do love the scent of this toner, very natural and herbal, with what I would call a hint of tea tree: it's definitely not as strong as The Body Shop tea tree products. Try a sample if you're interested.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2014 4:31:00 PM More reviews by luxlisbon15

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

Love this stuff! It's the best toner I've tried and isn't too fragrancy like the others at Lush. Using it on a cotton pad or even spraying it on your face, it feels like it pulls all the excess dirt and oil right off your face exactly like a toner is supposed to, it helps with breakouts and I love that they use tea tree in it. It's fresh and smells good too. I'm on my fourth bottle of the stuff, it lasts a long time and is worth the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2014 2:19:00 PM More reviews by maria0226

I love it it not only leaves my face looking fresh it also feels very fresh. I personally use it after I have washed my face with coalface or after I have applied my makeup on as a setter. At first I thought it was a waste of money because I didn't see results right away but after a few days you see your face looking fresher and smoother. Everyones skin reactions are different so i do suggest to try it out.