Lancome Lancome Rouge Attraction-Maniac

4.3

on 5/15/2009 8:44:00 PM

Help!!! this is the best color ever and has been discontinued!!! where can I find it? does anyone out there know???? LOVE this color and can't find it anywhere after an extensive search.

on 7/7/2005 1:27:00 PM

What a great colour from Lancome! It's a rich plum with subtle gold sparkle, very similar to MAC's "O", but I found this one to be plummier. This is a fantastic colour for an evening out. Wears comfortably, and has pretty good staying power.

on 11/2/2004 10:21:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I like this color. It's a reddish-marroon with specks of red sparkle that is perfect for the holidays. I don't usually wear such an intense color, but I rediscovered it in my makeup stash and I started using it again. I find it goes on smoother than the other Lancome lippies and the color goes great with the holiday fall clothes. Also, it isn't as intense as I remembered, maybe the metallic shimmer doesn't make it seem too gothic? I will repurchase if I run out.

on 3/30/2004 11:36:00 AM

My biggest rave about this product is the colour. I find that Maniac is a great alternative to red for some dramatic vampy lipstick :) I'm fair with medium blonde hair, and it gives me a lot of drama without being overwhelming. I don't ususally like metallic lipsticks, but this one just has a lot of dimension to it (even more so when you add a clear gloss on top) I always get compliments on it, and I would absolutely buy it again.

on 2/5/2004 5:09:00 PM

the only reason i wouldn't buy this again is because i already have too many red lipsticks. this is very pretty. i like wearing gloss or a juicy tube over it.

on 12/11/2003 12:47:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is my everyday staple lipstick. When I can't decide on which lipstick to wear, I know I can depend on this one to look good. I wear all black everyday to work (uniform) and this just goes perfect with the smoky eyes done in charcoal grey and works with just about any blush. It's the perfect red for anyone who swears they can't wear red!

on 4/9/2003 1:10:00 AM

I have looked for years to find this shade. It is quite similar to a discontinued fave from Revlon.

It is a deep burgundy, with metallic gold shimmer. It is a bit drier than some Lancome lipsticks, but the color is great and the packaging is quite art deco. Great stuff!!!!

Popular Lipsticks