Hard Candy Super Shine Gloss in Fantasy

on 5/20/2009 10:48:00 PM

I like this lipgloss its a cute pale lavender colour which is very on trend right now, i got it for cheap from a discount website and im pleased with it - i bought it to wear with lavender whip lipstick from mac as i got fast friends lipglass from the mac hello kitty collection to wear with it and as it was limited edition i cannot get a new one, so this hard candy lipgloss works well too, although i prefer fast friends lipglass. Would probably repurchase, has a nice smell and ok taste, not sticky and seems to last quite a while, quite sheer but when applied over a lipstick it gives it more depth.

on 3/5/2008 12:35:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I love the lipgloss on one side of the Stain & Shine by HC, and have been searching for the same texture/lasting-power. This isn't quite it, as the scent is far more Vanilla-y, but this is a darling color that I will enjoy. It's a shimmery true lavender, and looks lovely over a number of lipstick shades. I especially like it to tone down shades that are too dark, and it's beautiful over dark red. Lasting power is average, perhaps up to two hours for me.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I love this gloss so much. It's a very light, super shimmery and glossy lavender. The smell is heavenly....a tad vanilla I'd say. Lasts a good while. I get compliments galore on it. One of my very favorite glosses ever.

on 3/5/2005 5:29:00 PM

Fantasy is such a sheer color. A barley there dark purple shimmering tint is nothing to be afraid of. This lippy is quite long lasting. the shimmer/glitter is not at all gritty, thats a huge plus. I love the smell of cake, but this one smells kind of funky. As far a packaging itís your basic look. I donít know if eventually it will goop out since Iím returning it. the purple is darker than i would like, but not at all dark.Overall Rating: depending on what you are looking for. i just think this is way to boring for non drugstore brand.
Price: $12
Packaging Quality: 3
Would you buy this product again? No

on 10/12/2004 2:36:00 PM

I was scared of this colour for a little while, it seemed TOO cool, TOO purple...

But the luscious scent sucked me in. One day I thought I'd just tryyyy it out....

It's lush! Sheer and flattering on my cool toned PPP-ness. If I wear it over a slightly rosey liner such as Bobbi Browns Rose it just comes out a shiney pink and the lavender tones are subdued.

If I wear it over UDs Asphyxia then it's full on sixties dollybird lilac lips! Worn with sooty ringed eyes and the right outfit that can be a very good look!

Yikes, this made me look like the shiny purple lipped zombie lol... not very flattering on my LLL skintone.

on 4/5/2003 2:21:00 AM

This is one of the new Spring glosses from Hard Candy. Fantasy is a purple gloss with silver shimmer. It looks a little scary in the tube, but goes on very sheer just giving a hint of colour. It has the cake batter scent and the good consistency of the other Super Shine glosses

Popular Lip Glosses