Bonne Bell Lip Rush

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I know practically everyone here hates this gloss but it takes on it's own purpose for me. I bought it cheap as for $2 in watermelon. I noticed that it made my lips feel smooth & puffy despite the watery texture. I like to use it as a flavour to layer underneath my thicker glosses. Of course it is perfect for kissing as it tastes fabulous and is watery :)

on 2/28/2008 9:18:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hahaha.... I had one of these a few years ago. Now, I've bought some bad glosses in my day, but this one is the epitome of awful. The consistency is like baby oil with a weird, tiny graininess to it, and the taste is indescribably wretched. Though I say indescribably... it's a disturbing acidity with the taste of artificial sweetener.

I doubt they make this anymore. I don't think ANYONE would repurchase.

on 10/15/2007 2:51:00 AM

Yep I agree with the majority on this one. Worst lipgloss I have ever come across! Thin, oily, yucky taste. I would give it a zero if I could.

My review for this one is very simple: It's pure oil (literally) and does not last long on your lips, and does not moisturize. Waste of money, and there are better Bonne Bell glosses out there to try.

I like the packing and I like the lava lamp look, but you might as well be putting water on your lips for the amount of time that it lasts. Kind of an odd taste too.

I bought this Lipgloss along time ago, about one year I would say. I have the blue one, not sure what flavor it is. Never used it. Well I just now recently used it and I have to say, This is probably the worse Lipgloss i've ever used. Taste horrible, Very oily. I'm not sure if it was just because it was old or what..Overall just not a good Lipgloss.

on 6/2/2006 2:56:00 AM

I found that it was really watery and had an 'oily' consistancy. I liked the flavours though but overall I didn't like it.

I didn't like this. The consistency was really watery, and it didn't stay for long. I like the idea, though. It can give a cute, barely-there glossiness but I won't buy it again, it was a little too runny.

on 1/21/2006 1:59:00 AM

I have this in Watermelon. Does not last, and the consistency is watery. Smells/tastes good, but the scene is very strong, sometimes overwhelming. Don't buy it to layer over matte lipcolor.

on 1/15/2006 1:46:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This has got to be the most repulsive Bonne Bell lipgloss ever. I bought one and although I loved the flavor, it was like oil! I quickly threw it away and was happy. Unfortunately someone gave me a tube of the exact same gloss, and that was quickly given away as well.

Recommended for Medium Skin