September 16, 2014 | 1815 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Lip Rush

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2012 7:07:00 PM More reviews by DanniMeowMeow

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I know practically everyone here hates this gloss but it takes on it's own purpose for me. I bought it cheap as for $2 in watermelon. I noticed that it made my lips feel smooth & puffy despite the watery texture. I like to use it as a flavour to layer underneath my thicker glosses. Of course it is perfect for kissing as it tastes fabulous and is watery :)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2008 9:18:00 PM More reviews by jusch_box

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Hahaha.... I had one of these a few years ago. Now, I've bought some bad glosses in my day, but this one is the epitome of awful. The consistency is like baby oil with a weird, tiny graininess to it, and the taste is indescribably wretched. Though I say indescribably... it's a disturbing acidity with the taste of artificial sweetener.

I doubt they make this anymore. I don't think ANYONE would repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/15/2007 2:51:00 AM More reviews by fruitsalad

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Yep I agree with the majority on this one. Worst lipgloss I have ever come across! Thin, oily, yucky taste. I would give it a zero if I could.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2007 8:25:00 PM More reviews by blueberryfrost

My review for this one is very simple: It's pure oil (literally) and does not last long on your lips, and does not moisturize. Waste of money, and there are better Bonne Bell glosses out there to try.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/12/2007 5:58:00 PM More reviews by evilplaidkitten

I like the packing and I like the lava lamp look, but you might as well be putting water on your lips for the amount of time that it lasts. Kind of an odd taste too.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/13/2006 12:41:00 AM More reviews by rhinestonexrose

I bought this Lipgloss along time ago, about one year I would say. I have the blue one, not sure what flavor it is. Never used it. Well I just now recently used it and I have to say, This is probably the worse Lipgloss i've ever used. Taste horrible, Very oily. I'm not sure if it was just because it was old or what..Overall just not a good Lipgloss.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/2/2006 2:56:00 AM More reviews by Calyopia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I found that it was really watery and had an 'oily' consistancy. I liked the flavours though but overall I didn't like it.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/5/2006 6:06:00 PM More reviews by Sophalicious

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I didn't like this. The consistency was really watery, and it didn't stay for long. I like the idea, though. It can give a cute, barely-there glossiness but I won't buy it again, it was a little too runny.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/21/2006 1:59:00 AM More reviews by charmressa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have this in Watermelon. Does not last, and the consistency is watery. Smells/tastes good, but the scene is very strong, sometimes overwhelming. Don't buy it to layer over matte lipcolor.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/15/2006 1:46:00 AM More reviews by MissKisara

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This has got to be the most repulsive Bonne Bell lipgloss ever. I bought one and although I loved the flavor, it was like oil! I quickly threw it away and was happy. Unfortunately someone gave me a tube of the exact same gloss, and that was quickly given away as well.