October 31, 2014 | 876 users online

Lip Gloss - Hard Candy - Blur lipgloss cube

rated 1 of 5 on 8/10/2004 1:38:00 PM More reviews by slwye

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

On me (Warm PPP) this just looked shimmery white and washed me out. Plus mine had a really strong waxy smell - ugh :-( Shame cause I like the cute cube packaging and the texture is nice.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2004 1:18:00 AM More reviews by bunny207

Blur is a very frosty white pink lipgloss that comes is a cube. The texture is great, but I didn't care for the color. However, I think it would be an excellent color to put on the middle of the lips for the pout effect.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2004 6:33:00 PM More reviews by Midori72

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my favourite lip gloss. I love wearing it when I do the very dramatic smokey eye make up because it doesn't take away from the eye make-up and it's easy to reapply when on the dancefloor : )

rated 3 of 5 on 11/26/2003 7:15:00 PM More reviews by sushi_victim

I have 2 blur cubes. Dont ask me why or how, because I really dont know. HC in my opinion is fun in everyway, nothing about it is serious or grown up. But that is not necessarily a bad thing, and so I wear this lipgloss when I dont want to feel like im wearing makeup. Its goes on quite nicely and looks cute when im tanned as long as I dont put too much to wash me out. I dont like the pot too much though cause it isnt practical for reapplying when you are out. But it lasts well on me.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2003 8:24:00 PM More reviews by dblaze

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this a while back after hearing someone (Tara Reid sticks in my mind?!) recommend it on Glow or in Lucky or Allure. Blur is a frosty, beige, iridescent gloss. Love the cute little cube it comes in, and it is portable. I like the color; it's nice for highlighting and changing the color of other lippies. I can barely detect a vanilla-ish scent and flavor right on application, but it fades immediately. And I have to agree with the first reviewer that the consistency of this is VERY liquid-y for a pot gloss. I'll use this up and enjoy wearing it, but I wouldn't repurchase. There are better glosses out there ...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2003 11:12:00 AM More reviews by seangel3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This gloss smells great, has a cute little package and is convenient to use. It is very sparkly and smooth on the lips. Not an everyday look, but a fun one!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2003 8:03:00 PM More reviews by TheGypsyChicks

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

These are really cute and they smell great (cake batter) too bad the gloss itself sucks, it has no staying power and it's kind of watery and thin, 'blur' is a pastel baby pink and it totally washed me out and made me look freaky. I think this would look best on tanned blondes, doesn't stay on too long either. I won't be buying this one again.