September 19, 2014 | 908 users online

Conditioner - AG Hair Cosmetics - daily light

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2013 9:41:00 PM More reviews by mayebear87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this conditioner! It really is light weight enough to use on an everyday basis. I use this after my Control shampoo and it saves my hair. My hair looks shinier, healthier, softer, and stronger. It also smells really good! This liter though is very expensive, about $40, so definitely get it on a liter sale from Ulta like I did. Just because it was on sale, I already did buy a backup.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2011 11:40:00 PM More reviews by mmegardiner

I use this after A/G Tech Two shampoo, it's smells yummy and leaves my hair super soft. You don't need much, either.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2010 3:24:00 PM More reviews by wish71

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Great conditioner for fine hair. It doesn weigh down my waves, but it is expensive. Thankfully, you don't need a lot.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2008 2:11:00 AM More reviews by Hali87

I love this conditioner. It is perfect for my hair, as I wash it everyday, and this does not strip my hair too much. My HG conditioner.

*I use it alongside AG Daily Light shampoo.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/16/2008 6:51:00 PM More reviews by ssshogun

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

When A/G products first came on the market I was tired of bad haircuts so I contacted a local TV station that had a show that did makeovers and asked for recommendations. I tried a few pricey salons and my hairstylist told me to try the daily conditioner. I thought "Here we go again, another waste of money", but he assured me that he received nothing for recommending the product. Fell in love with it!! I only needed a dime for my course, below shoulder length hair. In more recent years it seems like the product has been watered down a bit. I don't know if it's because I've aged or because the formulation was changed. Regardless, it still saves me everytime, especially during our harsh Canadian winters. Smells great, smooths my frizzies like no other. I would recommend it for people who wash their hair frequently. I'm taking one lippie off because I haven't tried many other conditioners since I came across this one. P.S. It's nice to have a product made in Canada for a change so I don't have to order online and pay shipping fees!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2007 8:47:00 AM More reviews by poeticdancer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm a bit undecided about whether I will repurchase. I'm going to say no for now. This stuff has a great smell and it leaves my hair somewhat shiny; however, it weighs my hair down if I use it a few days in a row.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/19/2005 3:35:00 PM More reviews by painted_dainty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have fine (but thick) blonde-highlighted hair. When I bought A/G's Tech Two shampoo, it came with a bottle of this conditioner. Unfortunately I didn't like it - my hair was impossible to comb afterwards and it was always a bit too frizzy and dry. So I switched to the Ultramoist and I'm lovin' that. I would recommend if you're going to try a new shampoo or conditioner, perhaps wait a bit on the litre sizes until you're sure you like it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2005 6:37:00 PM More reviews by littlesunshine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have been using the Ultramoist as a conditioner to help repair my hair after some mishaps with colour. My hair is much healthier now so I thought I would try a lighter conditioner. I bought this to go with the rest of the A/G line I own and I am very happy with it. It helps detangle my thick, coarse hair and doesn't leave it weighed down. I got this on a special for $6 CDN and I am going to go back for more. A great price and a great product!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2005 11:36:00 AM More reviews by Canadiana

This is an excellent daily conditioner that has left my thick, wavy, colour-treated hair in great condition. I use it with the TechTwo shampoo for colour-treated hair. It can be quite expensive, so look for it at beauty supply stores where they often sell the two products in one litre bottles at a lower price.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2005 1:33:00 PM More reviews by pippin8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This conditioner is absolutely great for dry hair. Even though it is called light conditioner, it provides great moisture to the hair without weighing it down. I've been using it for over a year now.