Jordana Easyliner for Lips in Rock n' Rose

Price: $

Price: $

on 6/4/2015 12:29:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Dirty nude is how I would describe this shade.
I did not like it at all. It barely showed up and when it did it was not flattering.

on 3/27/2015 6:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

My everyday nude lip liner. Matches my lip color very well, just slightly more brown.

on 3/25/2015 7:08:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Love it, the colour is perfect, goes great with all my nude lipsticks and I use it all the time. The price is ridiculous, definitely repurchasing.

on 2/22/2015 3:08:00 AM

Love it. Wish it was slightly more pigmented, but it's a great color, consistency, and staying power and is a great value.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Long lasting, smooth and easy application, highly pigmented and inexpensive. No need to dish out money on a more pricey lipliner when you have this brand!

on 12/3/2014 10:16:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I originally heard of this lip liner from you-tuber leighannsays. It's a great browny-cool pink tone.

Looks great with my sadly discontinued Jordana lip gloss in lovely.

Can't beat the price, I will totally repurchase!

on 11/17/2013 10:33:00 PM

Pros: Easily Applied Smooth application High pigmentation Long lasting Drug Store brand Inexpensive

on 11/1/2013 12:04:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I used this lip liner for the first time tonight for my Halloween makeup. I used it on my lips and on my cheeks. It lasted all day! Even when the lipstick on my lips faded, the liner was still holding on strong!

on 8/7/2013 6:34:00 AM

This color is really neutral ; brown with peach, creamy,dries kind of matte. Great for the price

on 5/1/2013 1:51:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Warm

The color is beautiful. On me it looks mauvey-brownish with a little pink which = PERFECT match for my lip color. All other 'natural colors end up being to pink for me so that's why I gave this a 3, because thats the only good thing about it. Even if I don't eat or drink it somehow disappears within less than 30 mins. Also feels pretty drying but that would be ok if it would just stay on! I'd get the same quality for a 99c liner somewhere else.

Popular Lip Liners