April 19, 2014 | 1653 users online

Liquid - Neutrogena - Healthy Skin Liquid Makeup SPF 20

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2014 12:10:00 AM More reviews by charmaineloves

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love the look this stuff gives. So natural but has good coverage

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2014 12:48:00 AM More reviews by toofaced1112

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been wanting to try this for quite awhile, but could never find my shade in Walmart. I did alot of research, and found that there are only a handful of shades, and that was really disheartening. I actually hadn't planned on buying this on my last trip to CVS, but when I couldn't find what I was originally in there for, I stumbled upon the Neutrogena display. Luckily, the very last shade, "Tan" is a perfect match for me, but that still doesn't cut it. I'm between an NC42-NC44,,what about the deeper skin tones?? I hope I don't get too golden for this in the upcoming warmer months.

I would say this foundation, for me, and the way I applied it (with a flat top) is medium coverage, but very easily built up to full. The look of it is flawless, and glowy-it isn't oily on me, but I have dry skin, so I dont think that I would have that probem. This is the first foundation that I've taken pictures with, and seen the actual 'promised' glow to my skin, and it's exactly what I was looking for in ths product, Longwearing? Meh. I don't currently wear a primer, and it doesn't start to look as if it's wearing down until maybe after 8 hours, and I rarely have it on longer than that. Don't get lazy and fall asleep in it though, even for just a nap. The lower right side of my face is pretty pissed about me doing that-twice. I wanted a pretty, glowy foundation for my Spring, transitioning into Summer routine, and so far, I'm very pleased. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2014 1:29:00 PM More reviews by lollycat99

At first I was hesitant to buy it because when I swatched it in the store on my hand and blended it in with my fingers it looked cakey and was sticky. But I went ahead and bought once I read such good reviews about it and I AM SO GLAD I DID Iprefer to apply this foundation with my sigma f80 or some kind of flat top brush. It has good coverage, it's dewy but not oily or greasy, the only downside is it's not super long lasting but if you wear a primer underneath you'll be fine. I have to wear one cuz I have an only tzone. I've been searching for a good drugstore foundation and could not find one but this is great!!! LOVE IT

rated 3 of 5 on 3/19/2014 11:50:00 PM More reviews by Brooklynetallene

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Just ehh. Doesn't last very long, probably won't repurchase. I wanted to love this but it's just basic.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/19/2014 8:08:00 PM More reviews by juniebug008

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

A few years ago, I tried this product during the summer and absolutely loved it. Summer ended and my tan disappeared, so I moved on to another foundation in a much lighter shade. Remembering how dewy and healthy it made my skin look, I purchased it again (in the lightest shade) a few weeks ago. My skin looked so CAKEY. I exfoliated and used several different primers, and I got the same result: My skin was actually flaking. Mind you, the flakes were appearing on the apples of my cheeks and in my t-zone, where I'm usually a bit shiny and oily. I really thought I was going crazy because nothing would make it go away. I switched to a new foundation, and the flakes are gone. SO DISAPPOINTING. I'm moving on, Neutrogena.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/26/2014 12:07:00 PM More reviews by tralalatiffany

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i don't understand the hype abou this product. i got it when they were doing their bogo50% off and purchased the shade classic ivory. i heard it was supposed to be natural or dewy, and it is definitely none of those two. it is matte on my combo skin, it makes my skin look drier than it actually is. it sinks into pores and accentuates fine lines. it makes my skin look sort of flat because it's so matte. i did test out the oil control by blotting when i usually blot with my regular foundations and it does have decent oil control. also the shade matches me better than my other foundations. intially applied, the color appears to blend into my skin but afterwards (i don't know if i'm bein biased) but i notice that it tends to fade into a more muted undertone.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/11/2014 1:07:00 PM More reviews by xojamie0923

I usually wear higher end makeup lines but really wanted to find a drugstore brand that was as efficient but cost less money. For the past several years, I have worn loose mineral powders and I wanted to switch to liquid foundation. Especially with the winter, my skin gets even more dry then it usually is. I am dry, sensitive and have acne prone skin. After reading reviews I bought this and upon application it made certain areas on my face (tzone) look excessively shiney. And at the end of a long day it looked super cakey and really looked like it was sticking to my pores. I wanted to like this product but id rather spend more money on something that makes me look better.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/25/2014 6:19:00 PM More reviews by kapesha

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Meh. It's an alright product.
The thing I like about this foundation is that it's easy to apply with my brush. It does make my face look bright and flawless and make my face not look tired. (even if I am/look tired)
Although... after a few hours.. it seems to wear off, even if you apply a primer.
It transfer too which is just...NO. :It's not really a foundation that covers your scars.. It gives you a medium coverage.
I guess I'll only use this when going to grocery/when I'm visiting a family.. like those times that you just dont care how you look but still wanna have a flawless/natural look even just for a few hours.

I wish this foundation lasts longer on your face...... I really like it because it doesn't break me out but it wears off easily!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2014 9:57:00 PM More reviews by ericaaax0

my first drugstore foundation ever purchased and still my favorite! Idk if it was just mine but it oxidized on me a bit so yeah.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2014 12:06:00 AM More reviews by strawberrybonbon

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

my current fave foundation! this makes my skin look clear and smooth. i do use a loose powder over it so it won't be obvious makeup, but i am really happy with the way my skin looks, a perfect foundation for the rest of my makeup. i use the shade honey beige and find the price to be reasonable. the regular price was $13.49, but it is often on sale. no complaints here!