Neutrogena Healthy Skin Liquid Makeup SPF 20

3.4

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 6.6% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Talc, Cyclohexasiloxane, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Butylene Glycol, Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Magnesium Sulfate, Cyclomethicone, Boron Nitride, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Stearoxymethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Ppg-12/Smdi Copolymer, Tocopherol, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Alumina, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Silica, Soymilk Powder, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Extract, Quaternium-90 Bentonite, Propylene Carbonate, Silica Silylate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbic Acid, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Acrylates Copolymer, Magnesium Carbonate, Disodium Edta, Benzotriazolyl Dodecyl P-Cresol, Methylisothiazolinone, Phenoxyethanol, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Fragrance

on 6/28/2015 10:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I stay away from neutrogena products, especially this one. I have oily skin, so maybe that had something to do with my bad experience with it. Anyways, it felt so greasy and sticky and muggy on my face. I had to pat my face with one of those little blue oil sheets just about every ten minutes because the shine would build up so fast.

on 6/17/2015 9:29:00 PM

This was the foundation I use when I was in high school. That was when my skin was problematic free and no need of extra coverage. I always remembered this foundation to have applied beautifully and gave me a pretty glow but when I ran out of it I never got it again for some reason. Fast forward 4 years later when I'm out of High School and am currently going through a medium-severe acne breakout. I decided to give this foundation another try because I remembered it to be very good. However, I was disappointed when it didn't look as good as how it did back then. The beautiful coverage is no longer there and the glow changed to an oily shine.
I was really bummed out it turned out this way.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a really amazing product. I have very combination, acne prone skin. extremely dry, flaky areas but my skin also gets quite oily.

Pros:
Doesn't make my flakes look worse
Doesn't break up or wear off when I get oily (wears nicely throughout the day)
Great coverage
Can be sheered out for a DIY Tinted Moisturizer
Shade selection is great - i wear #10 and it matches my fair yet yellow toned skin.

Cons:
Packaging. Wish it had a pump, but not that big of a deal.

I can apply it with my hands, a real techniques buffing brush or a beauty blender all look great. I do have to set with a powder and usually touch up throughout the day but with oily skin I've found it's inevetible.

But overall - this is my HG from the drugstore! Definitely give this a try if you have combo skin with difficulty in finding good liquid foundations.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I recently brought this the other day in three shades. Two of which appeared to have pinkish undertones on the website. i have medium skin with pink undertones, and relatively tan. Fresh beige and soft beige didnt match. I then moved onto natural beige and it matched more than the other two(they were way to dark) . I put it all over my face with a real techniques sponge, and down my neck to make sure that everything is one solid color. It looked amazing. Very natural, but quite a lot of coverage. i needed far less concealer with this product. Because i havent used it consistently i dont know whether it will break me out, but plan to use everyday unless i start having problems. It blends very well with a damp sponge, does not cake an lasted ALL day. i didnt get oily either and i have very oily acne prone skin. The primer i used in combination with this was rimmel stay matte, and i set it with rimmel stay matte powder in silky beige. and then i set that with a couple of pumps of nyx matte setting spray. ( i use alot and let it completely absorb into my skin) that way it will make your makeup last forever

UPDATE: been using for a couple of weeks and love it. i normally wear it for about six hours each day. today i walked into the post shop and the lady behind the counter made a comment about how pretty and natural my makeup looked. she was very impressed. :) combine this with some light bronzer, a subtle highlight and maybelline cream blush and you will look stunning and very natural.

on 5/22/2015 3:49:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I would've given this foundation five stars, except the lightest shade was way too dark for my pale skin. Otherwise, it does indeed make your skin look like healthy skin, as the name implies. I have acne, and found that this medium coverage foundation covered my blemishes beautifully.

on 4/30/2015 6:34:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I mostly like this for the shade selection. When I don't have a tan I can use many others but if I tan my skin is darker on body than on face. Always. It's really hard to find a foundation that will fix that and the shade that I found that best matches in this foundation is tan. It blends very nicely and I like the formula. Stays pretty fresh and dewy for hours. It does tend to cling to dry spots and bumps so it's not for people with skin issues. I hate my pores but this works ok and doesn't sink into them or exaggerate any lines.
I wish it didn't cling to spots and lasted longer but I may repurchase because I typically mix it with others anyway and use it as the final finish because of the great shade.

on 4/19/2015 11:53:00 AM

Didn't care for the formula and I couldn't find a good match to my skin tone

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

If you have really dry skin, this foundation is amazing. I used this for years when I was on birth control and had super dry skin, and it was great. It evens out your skin tone, but is a light coverage so your natural skin shines through beautifully. It feels like a drink of extra moisture, and I love the SPF factor. I'm a big fan of the no makeup makeup look- and this foundation is great for that. It's something that you can wake up and put on everyday that gives you beautiful skin, but doesn't look like you put on makeup. This foundation is also very liquidy- as in, it will pour out of the bottle if you aren't careful. Some people don't like that, but I really appreciate that aspect because it's easy to get the product out.
However, sadly for me, ever since I went off birth control my skin got very oily, and this foundation is terrible with oily skin. I have trouble ever wearing this now, as my face just looks like a greasy mess after only an hour or two, even when I set with powder.
It breaks my heart. I think this is a beautiful foundation for people with super dry skin, but otherwise, I would steer clear.

on 3/6/2015 6:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Shade: 10 classic ivory

PROS:
- lightweight foundation
- dewy finish

CONS:
- no pump
- there is no shine control. After around 3 hours of wearing this, you will notice your face starting to get oily so powder is a must!
- it clings to dry patches that I get in the winter even after a good face cleanse and heavy moisturizing

on 3/6/2015 10:09:00 AM

I love the way this foundation evens out all the redness (i have super pink undertones and use the buff shade) it covers acne really well but doesn't have a heavy feel, it also leaves my skin perfectly dewy, never oily. Better than several high end foundations I've tried!