August 29, 2014 | 1940 users online

Scrubs - Aura Cacia - Vanilla Bean Scrub

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2003 7:41:00 AM More reviews by Ninaleen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Very grainy. I like this as a facial scrub but it may be a little too abrasive for those with very sensitive skins. Yes it's creamy, but I like that because it counteracts the graininess. It smells good too, if you like vanilla scents!!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/4/2003 12:49:00 AM More reviews by ChrisT

I use as a body scrub. As a major vanilla fanatic this passes the sniff test - fresh and non-artificial vanilla scent. On the face it leaves a bit of oil so use as body scrub. For $2 - can't beat it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2003 12:23:00 PM More reviews by jenvince

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I found a tube of this at Big Lots for $2, so figured I'd give it a shot. I do like the scrubbing quality - can definitely feel the grains, which I like. Not too big a fan of the scent - extremely vanilla - smells like I am putting vanilla frosting on my face! LOL! If you are a huge vanilla scent fan - you would like this product. So far, the scrub is working well for me - I do find, though, that I have to extra-rinse as this is a little harder to get off than other scrubs. Hence, why I would not re-purchase. It seemed after rinsing, there would still be white stuff on my face. It's a creamy type scrub.