Black Opal True Tone Vitamin Rich

Price: $

on 11/17/2014 12:22:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I have the sample set of these lipsticks in the palette called TUtti Fruiti.
It features the colours:
Heat Wave, Fantasia Plum, Tropica, Rum Raisin, Ebony Wine, Wine Not, Rich Red and Black Currant.

The lipsticks are more of a gel consistensy, very opaque, glossy, thick and sticky. They are best applied and blended with a brush on balmed lips. HeatWave was a bit more pliable that the others, and Rum Raisin, which has shimmer particles was more stiff. They are very forgiving on dry, textured lips but I wouldnt say they are moisturizing, neither are they drying.

The colour that I would repurchase if I could find it is Ebony Wine (and maybe Tropica) because its stands out as the most unique. Ebony Wine is a black lipstick but its not a solid black... has undertones of a brownie wine.

Wine Not and Fantasia Plum are red-toned wine colours although they look more purple before application.

on 3/2/2007 5:44:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

Black Opal is a full coverage lipstick which is to say if you have uneven lip color it will come off a one untied color when applied. Once applied the color is fade resistant leaving a nice stain after eating, however some might feel that it is a little drying. Overall though it is one of the best lipsticks for two toned lip women.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I have this lipstick in Very Berry and Brownie Points. Very berry is a deep berry shade with no shimmer. Brownie points is a nice shimmery brown gold/ copper with slight shimmer.These colors look great on my warm ddd skintone. Now some say these are too drying, I can explain why. If you get one of these and it is very dry, take it back because it has been on the shelf too long and it has dried out. When these are fresh they are not dry. Some are very matte though. The colors in this line are very beautiful and last on your lips fairly long. I woluld venture to say that these and milani's lipsticks are the best affordable lipssticks I've ever tried.

on 10/4/2003 4:20:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have this in Barely Wine, a really nice sheer wine color. This is great when I want a red lip, without being too dramatic. It lasts well for a sheer, and isn't drying.

I have this in 07 Island Fuchsia, which is, as you guessed it, fuchsia. It's matte, yet creamy which is nice but I hardly wear this because I don't like fuchsia colors. Last time I ever go along with a trend.

Popular Lipsticks