October 22, 2014 | 1694 users online

Lipstick - Black Opal - True Tone Vitamin Rich

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2007 5:44:00 PM More reviews by Seronda

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Black Opal is a full coverage lipstick which is to say if you have uneven lip color it will come off a one untied color when applied. Once applied the color is fade resistant leaving a nice stain after eating, however some might feel that it is a little drying. Overall though it is one of the best lipsticks for two toned lip women.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2003 7:07:00 PM More reviews by funnygirlblack

I have this lipstick in Very Berry and Brownie Points. Very berry is a deep berry shade with no shimmer. Brownie points is a nice shimmery brown gold/ copper with slight shimmer.These colors look great on my warm ddd skintone. Now some say these are too drying, I can explain why. If you get one of these and it is very dry, take it back because it has been on the shelf too long and it has dried out. When these are fresh they are not dry. Some are very matte though. The colors in this line are very beautiful and last on your lips fairly long. I woluld venture to say that these and milani's lipsticks are the best affordable lipssticks I've ever tried.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2003 4:20:00 AM More reviews by Kath22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this in Barely Wine, a really nice sheer wine color. This is great when I want a red lip, without being too dramatic. It lasts well for a sheer, and isn't drying.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2003 2:21:00 AM More reviews by ColorOfMyWorld

I have this in 07 Island Fuchsia, which is, as you guessed it, fuchsia. It's matte, yet creamy which is nice but I hardly wear this because I don't like fuchsia colors. Last time I ever go along with a trend.