Lancome Miracle

3.8

on 4/17/2015 5:33:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Miracle is super pretty. I blind bought this as part of a set of mini fragrances, and I already want to upgrade to a full bottle. It's such a nice everyday fragrance. The sillage is gentle, but it lasts a long time. I would describe it as floral from beginning to end. There is an interesting pepper note in the beginning for about 30 minutes. Then it mellow out a bit. The florals (i.e. freesia, magnolia) are soft with just a touch of fruitiness. I would say Miracle is more of a fresh fragrance than a sweet fragrance.

on 4/12/2015 10:17:00 AM

I love Miracle and would give it 4.5 stars. I don't understand the reviews that say "this style has been done to death"- to me Miracle is unique. I enjoy it in the spring especially. The scent is hard to pin down, but there is a combination of floral and spice, clean and soapy, a bit sweet but not like a dessert. I think it is suitable for all ages. It does seem more like a daytime fragrance. I only wear it a few times a year (due to the size of my wardrobe) but this one is a definite keeper.

on 8/23/2014 7:19:00 PM

I have tried so many fragrances but most of them give me a headache but this one is amazing! I could smell this all day & not get sick of it.

on 5/9/2014 8:02:00 PM

This is the perfect fragrance for those who like florals that aren't loud and orientals that aren't smothering. It's a lovely combination of both with a spicy touch of ginger and a lasting impression of comfort and warmth.

I've worn this fragrance for more than ten years and haven't yet tired of it. It's the type of scent that you may think dissipates too quickly until you receive a compliment on how good you smell hours after you applied it.

This fragrance is a classic for a woman of any age who wants a delicious, undefinable scent that speaks volumes in a hushed whisper.

on 12/21/2013 6:48:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Handsoap is what I get from this fragrance. Vanillary, floral handsoap.

on 8/7/2013 10:12:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

About 8-10 years ago, in Oct or Nov, I was putting on a recently-worn sweater, and I smelled the remnants of a perfume I had worn. And it smelled *spectacular*. OMG, what had I worn the last several days? What was that awesome scent -- I HAD to know! I had to remember! I was almost panicking a little bit. It was so good. Then I remembered, and I was soooo grateful that I finally remembered. It was Miracle. Light and delicious.

It's the ginger & pepper that sets this light floral apart and makes it very unique. To me, there's nothing else out there like it, and its unique combination of notes dries down to something very delicious.

Here are the notes from Lancome's website:

Spicy Floral
Top Notes: Lychee Fruit, Freesia
Heart Notes: Magnolia, Ginger and Pepper
Base Notes: Amber, Jasmine, Musk

It's light & fresh, sweet, yet that twist of ginger & pepper make it truly delectable & different from anything else. Good any time of year, any occasion, yet because of the spices, my favorite time of year to wear it is in the Fall. Bottle stores easily and is clear, so you can see how much you have left. Uma Thurman was the original face of Miracle, when it first came out. It's been out for several years now and has maintained its popularity, I think.

ADDENDUM: You might want to assess your tolerance for spice and/or the weather -- before wearing Miracle. I'm in hot humid weather at the moment, and the spice is too pronounced -- and it seemed to intensify all day -- and it kind of got on my nerves. It seemed to get more gingery & peppery as the day wore on (at least to myself)

on 4/17/2013 12:13:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

When I said to the fragrance counter lady that I was looking for something 'light', she immediately led me to this one... Don't like this one. She was right, it is light, I just didn't fall in love with the smell. This would be something I'd consider as a gift idea for my teenage niece, as it seems like a 'young girl' kind of perfume :-)

on 4/4/2013 9:59:00 PM

This reminds me so much of Clinique Happy and a slew of other rose/peony dominated fruity-floral fragrances that were popular around the year 2000, give or take a few years. It features a rose/peony/floral accord that is lifted by undifferentiated fruity notes (whether these fruits are called lychee, grapefruit, mandarin, etc doesn't seem to matter - they seem to always smell the same in this style of fragrance). It's pleasant and I enjoyed this kind of scent when I was in my early 20s, back when they came out. But this style has been done to death. Not uniquely beautiful or original anymore, but certainly still pretty.

on 2/4/2013 3:56:00 PM

This is clean, soapy and sharp. I really do not smell much floral
whatsoever. Do not like this at all. I tend to like soft, come closer to
me fragrances.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Miracle is my Signature - all year round - scent! I can feel a bit down, and when I spray Miracle on, I instantly feel energized! It's a gorgeous, mesmerizing scent by Lancome!
I saviour my Miracle for evening/special occasions. Can be worn in both warmer and cooler months - it's very versatile! I feel extremely sexy and alluring yet young and playful when I wear my Miracle! It's light, sweet but not oppressive, long lasting and I just find it completely intoxicating!! It's addictive :-) My husband cant get enough and I always get told how wonderful I smell whenever I wear Miracle! Husbands and Boyfriends/Partners can't go wrong in gifting their loved one Miracle!!! I will always wear Miracle - I can never get enough of it!!

Popular Fragrances