October 22, 2014 | 1018 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Nivea - Nourishing Lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2014 6:28:00 PM More reviews by xrini

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love Nivea products...This is a body lotion that I will repurchase again and again.Do exactly what it claims.Everyone that says that it's greasy just don't have dry-very dry skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/26/2012 1:57:00 AM More reviews by fashionbunny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

For very very dry skin, this is a great product. I do find it has a rather strong scent and it doesn't sink in very quickly, but that is in line with it being a very rich moisturiser. I have the pump bottle which is great. I don't think I'll buy it again, just because I prefer Nivea soft, but this is a great for the price. Just wouldn't rave about it.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/5/2011 10:13:00 AM More reviews by nnn3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I do not like his product.It is sticky and it is not moisturizing.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2011 5:09:00 AM More reviews by jcq

yes, this is nourishing, i prefer to use it on the night time cos its kinda feel sticky

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2011 6:06:00 AM More reviews by alee26

I like this one alot. I get drier skin during the Winter and this seems to be taking care of it. Formula is a bit thicker so it is very moisturizing, but also not too greasy. Absorbs quite easily into my skin, but best straight after a shower. Smells good too. No sticky residue either.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2011 6:26:00 AM More reviews by xxtine1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm reviewing the same lotion as the reviewer below (seems to be the same in NZ). I also agree with the reviewer below, this is marketed for very dry skin...so maybe it doesn't work as well if you're skin isn't very dry. Works great after shaving and I agree with everyone else...best to use this at night...it is very heavy...but feels great!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2011 3:33:00 AM More reviews by Discod

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is Marketed as "Nivea Rich Nourishing Body Moisturiser for Dry to Very Dry Skin" (also called a body "milk" or "lotion") in Australia, so my review is for this product. Excellent. Been using this for many years and the formula has remained the same, I hope Nivea never changes it as it is the only product I can use on my legs after I shave them without causing stinging, itchy rashes or pimples. It has Vitamin E & Almond Oil, which work very nicely with my dry to very dry skin type. VERY moist, very silky, seems to keep skin moist for a very long time. Blends well with other products such as fake tans (if you wish to break them down a little, or even just as a pre-application for them). Thick & creamy. Great for leaving on as a special treat on feet with cotton socks on overnight, wake up with beautifully moist feet. Fantastic on dry elbows & heels. Smell is typical Nivea, but I can live with that. Nivea sometimes release this product in a 400ml pump here and that works best for me - in this pump bottle this product is 5 lippies all the way from me. Can't really fault it, however, if you do not like a moist feeling after application of a body lotion, then it may not be the product for you as it leaves the skin very moist. Reasonably priced at Supermarkets here in Australia too.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2011 10:02:00 AM More reviews by simpson945

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

i think people who think this product is oily/sticky don't have very dry skin. and they are very lucky.

unfortunately i have very very dry skin. it is so dry that it developes brown spots(they are probably bunchs of very old dead skin cells but because my skin is so dry that it thinks they are useful to keep the moist in). if i use a light to normal moisturerizer, i would see my skin begin to wrinkle up after 10 min of applying. this product is thick and rich, but it nourishes well and make my skin feels normal(not tight or itch or hurt). so i can say it did an ok job.

but the only downside is that maybe its too nourishing so it encourages the growth of bodyhair(.......). which piss me off a bit

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2009 5:06:00 PM More reviews by lou4k6

This stuff is awful. It made me a greasy mess. Ergh! Had to shower it off, horrible.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2009 9:20:00 AM More reviews by Delizzie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This review is for Nivea Nourishing Care Lotion. This lotion is thick, oily and sticky, I can't lie. But! Use it at night, try and wait an hour before going to bed, slather it on, wear some old shorts and a singlet, try and let it sink in and in the morning your skin will be beautiful and soft. It also gives your skin a beautiful glow, if used sparingly. Would not recommend this to be used in the moring before getting dressed...