April 17, 2014 | 1676 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - Wild Shine Lipstick Sinful Shine 324

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2003 7:32:00 PM More reviews by ed8888

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

great lipstick! The color is orangey but fades to a natural lip color that is flattering to warm skintones. no noticeable smell (I am very sensitive) and only $1.50 at Target.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2003 12:04:00 PM More reviews by Orphan_Cat

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Yay! I found a pretty lipstick color for $2,75!!!!! This is a reddish-coral on me, very sheer, with some shimmer. The shine is not "wild", but none of the supposedly shiny lipsticks are shiny to me. A great purchase, I'll try to get some more!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2003 1:39:00 AM More reviews by makeupgal88

Unlike what the other people said I love this lipstick it has a nice shimmer and it instantly moisturizes my lips. Also it is the perfect orangy red I was looking for and it was super cheap only $1.99. I would recommend this color for brown hair brown eyes and olive skin.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2003 1:39:00 PM More reviews by lovelyliisa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I just thought this was okay. I really like WNW lipsticks in general because you can find some really versatile shades at great prices. This colour looked a little too orange on me-and I really like warm shades! Very sheer colour, not too shiny. I think the other shades here would be nicer. I won't buy this shade again, but for only three bucks I don't mind throwing it out.