November 28, 2014 | 1708 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Estee Lauder - LightSource eye cream

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2007 2:23:00 AM More reviews by tinkerrbelle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

Nice to use, rubs in easily with a velvety texture and reduces tautness under my eyes without irritation. But it didn't actually work. After using 2 entire pots I didn't see a change in fine lines or dark undereye circles :(

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2004 11:18:00 PM More reviews by monkey80

I am amazed by how well this eye cream works! I'm 24 w/no *real* eye wrinkles, but I have dark circles, puffiness, and dryness lines around my eyes. Even though I haven't been using eye creams for a long time, I've tried a lot due to free samples (many of the Lancome creams, Shiseido, Prescriptives) and nothing has worked like this. From the first day I put it on, my dryness wrinkles completely lifted out and I haven't seen them since. My circles have lightened, and the area under my eyes is so much flatter! The hydrating effects last all day, and the cream doesn't interfere with makeup. Also, I only need to use the tiniest bit to spread well. The packaging is super ugly, but that's the only bad thing I can say about it.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2004 6:19:00 PM More reviews by farah79

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Nicely moisturizing but nothing else. I dont like it when they make the packaging a lot bigger than the actual contents, its silly and less practical (bobbi brown likes doing that too). I find clinique advanced stop signs better, even though the texture is not as rich.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2004 3:35:00 PM More reviews by Steph0891

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

okay this is the best eye cream i've tried so far. i've been wanting it forever but it's so expensive! but i finally was able to get my hands on a sample size. it's really moisturizing. makes my undereyes feel so smooth. and also makes concealer glide on w/ ease. i used to have problems w/ blending my concealers to cover my under eye circles...but w/ this it makes it easy to blend. i've been using this for a week and a half now. and my under eye circles hasn't vanished...i still need concealer...but i did notice it lighted a bit. now my HG eye moisturizer...but so expensive! retails for $45....you can get it at strawberrynet.com for $43.50...free shipping. still expensive though....wish price would go lower. =(
UPDATE: okay i never really noticed my "fin lines" under eye's still i started using this. i've noticed a significant change and now have no fine lines whatsoever. it made it vanish. now i only wish it would work at completely vanishing my undereye circles (which it didn't) but this is my HG because it's the only eye cream that's worked for me!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/26/2004 9:03:00 PM More reviews by tigry

Didn't do much for getting rid of undereye circles. Is moisturising though but not suitable for contact lens wearers. It starts off feeling ok but at the end of the day or if I tear, it really stings my eyes but I can't do anything abt it because I wear contact lens.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2003 10:18:00 AM More reviews by JessieBlonde

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this eye cream! It has a great consistency, lasts a long time and helps to brighten my overall eye area as well as help with the fine lines under my eyes. Well definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2003 10:17:00 PM More reviews by Beautifool

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i'm only 20 so i dont hav eyes problem yet but i need something to keep my eyes moisture i got only one or two very fine line but after using it for a week i dont see any line! and u only need a little bit at a time ..so purchase this one time and it will last with u forever! so maybe in the next 3 years i'll buy this product again! lol

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2003 3:26:00 PM More reviews by Pippin

This eye creme has lovely moisturizing properties and feels very soft. You dont need much at all which is great considering it is not cheap! I think it will last me a long time. I like the fact that it is a brightening product, great for under the eyes and also helps with makeup staying power (usually eye cremes make my make up slide off). I think its worth paying it a bit more for a good eye creme, I have had drugstore ones and I use them up very quickly as they dont seem to have the same quality. The only thing abut this is the packaging, it would be more hygenice in a tube or a pump bottle - but at least you can see how much is left I suppose. Its a lovely creme, and perfect for someone who is late 20s, early 30s (not usually catered for IMO). Good stuff!

***Update***
Still loving this - the fines lines I have around my eyes have completely disappeared (except when I smile of course) so this ones a keeper :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2003 3:16:00 PM More reviews by Musette

Dreamy texture and feel on application, delicate eye-area skin receives it with delight. Good moisturizing qualities, very pleasant sensation after it melts into the skin. Helps with (very) fine lines - can't tell anything about serious ones. Ideal for 20-something-to-30 skin.