July 25, 2014 | 1871 users online

Lipstick - Agnes B. - Rouge Tenace

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2005 5:57:00 PM More reviews by askr

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have still an old Mandarin Red which is a unique blue-red that has incredible staying power. To keep it from smudging, which it does, press your lips together while it is drying and then blot with tissue. It really lasts for evenings out when you don't want to re-apply.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2004 12:04:00 AM More reviews by LunchattheIvy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I agree w/ the lousy staying power. But I love the color! I have this in Blackberry. In the tube, it looks super dark, but when applied it's a sheer berry. So pretty!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2003 6:40:00 PM More reviews by prophette

Another discovery: I don't like long-wearing lipstick. I've always been a fan of lipgloss and regular lipstick with a hint of shimmer. I've tried both this and ColorEver and I don't like either. Rouge Tenace's color lasts fairly well, but it looks dry and bland. I was very disappointed. I'm also disappointed in the cheap-looking packaging for Rouge Tenace. At least the ColorEver tube looks more elegant. I'll stick with the Hydra Jelly.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/6/2003 9:05:00 AM More reviews by CoverModel

This lipstick goes on smoothly and silky but it doesn't have much staying power.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2003 2:51:00 PM More reviews by Curlyhair

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i have this lipstick in-- the red and the black.
its a blackish red. i am bronze in complexion and it goes great with my skintone. it glides on really well. its stays on well and its not cakey or dry.