October 21, 2014 | 1855 users online

Cleansers - Mary Kay - TimeWise 3-in-1 Cleansing Bar

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2013 2:09:00 PM More reviews by beth2009

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

im a fan! its good b.c they make it for oily skin! it has 3 benfits in 1 product and last twice as long as the gel.

i love mary kay. and i love several other brands as well but something about mary kay is fresh to me!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2012 5:32:00 PM More reviews by Goldenstar

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I seriously love this cleansing bar! I have normal-ish sensitive skin & I don't find this drying at all...even in the winter cold. It's very soothing & never leaves it feeling tight in any way. It cleanses very thoroughly (I use it with a Gentle Buf-Puf). Of course this isn't meant for the eye area...I was never even tempted. One bar lasts a long time for me. Love this & love the price. It's excellent for my very finicky skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2011 3:19:00 PM More reviews by brandibmarino

Just started using this product a few weeks ago and am happy and relieved to say that I did not waste my money. My skin was horribly broken out due to Origins and this has set my skin right again....seriously....I give this product credit for clearing my skin up. Yes, it's drying, but I use moisturizer right after and I stay very balanced. It cleans my skin perfectly and is a GREAT makeup/sunscreen remover. (Just not for eyes) The price seems high, but it is working so well for me that I don't care. I also use it on my body in the shower.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2009 3:25:00 AM More reviews by fihe

ahhhhhh this soap! I don't use it regularly but I tried it a few times when I forgot to bring my own face wash into the shower so I had to use this, which is my mom's. like all other facial bars I've used, this left my face dry. AND OMG, DO NOT GET THIS SOAP IN YOUR EYES. I got it in my eyes and they stung sooooo bad I seriously thought I was gonna go blind! so no, I wouldn't use this again. Ever.

UPDATE 10/16/11: ok so I still use this once in a while, but I make sure to keep it well away from my eye area. Problem solved. I'd still give it just a 3 though, due to its drying effect on me.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2009 7:51:00 PM More reviews by cjenn

I think this is now my HG facial bar soap, in the past I have used Clinique's version which can be drying and the lovely Cetaphil soaps which are similar to this. The thing I like about this one as opposed to the Clinique and Cetaphil versions, is that this claims to be an "anti-aging" formula. I have used the N/D MK Timewise 3-in-1 Cleanser which much success. However, I really love the ultra luxurious feel of this in your hand, really it's like washing with silk. The lather is nothing short of fabulous and you only need a little bit to get all the gunk and junk from the day off your face. No, it doesn't remove eye makeup, but really, why would you use anything that lathers to remove eye makeup, of COURSE it will sting. They recommend MK's eyemakeup remover before this, but I will stick with my Estee Lauder and then follow with the soap. Another plus is that there is a drain in the soap dish that comes with the humongous bar, a brilliant design indeed. Mary Kay was really thinking when they came out with their soaps. Awesome, super mild soap for just about any skin type (Normal, Oily and Combo are specifically named on the box). Drier types could probably use this also because of its mild formula. Great for anyone with sensitive skin. LOVE THIS!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2009 10:25:00 PM More reviews by lexijojohnson

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

i've been using this for a week - i was fortunate enough to get it in a swap. i would be bummed to pay $18 for face soap. so far, so good. a little really goes a long way. no horrible smell, no waxy or soapy residue. it seems to be handling my summer skin nicely. i always feel clean after using this. my only complaint so far would be that it doesn't take eye makeup off that well. i have to use one of my almay oil-free eye makeup remover pads.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2009 10:16:00 PM More reviews by klsjackson

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my HG facial cleanser for my AM routine. It effectively cleans my face and preps my skin for my TimeWise moisturizer. It exfloliates and leaves my skin clean without stripping it or making it feel dry. It lasts a really long time. You can go an entire year on just one bar! It comes in it's own dish and is very neat and sits nicely on the sink or vanity. I wish it was cheaper, $18 is a lot of money for a bar of soap.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2008 12:23:00 AM More reviews by tjspiano

I can't live without this soap! It feels so soothing - if you lather for a full minute the lather turns so creamy. Gets all my makeup off and leaves face feeling clean and fresh. If you think $18 for a bar of soap, it seems expensive, but this lasts so long it's well worth the price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2007 4:38:00 PM More reviews by crystal105

I really like this soap. I have acne (mostly blackheads/bumpyness) and I have been using tazorac and a mix of products for a while now. Well, my skin was just becoming irritated and never "glowed" because it was so blotchy. I decided to try this just to tone down my routine a bit. It works so well. It cleanses, removes make-up, and I don't know that it gets rid of acne, but it definitely doesn't cause any. I think the fact that it calmed my skin so much made my skin appear more clear. It also made my skin more smooth. I have again switched to an "acne" cleanser, and am very scared because I don't want to wreck all of the harmony that this bar soap created. But, if my skin stays calm, I will probably incorporate the taz again and use this at night because it DOES remove make-up and it is compatible with the retinoid. Very lovely!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2007 1:02:00 AM More reviews by addysmom

This is a great soap only I don't use it on my face. My consultant told me she uses it in the shower so I tried it. I love it! Would highly recommend!!!!!!!!!!