July 25, 2014 | 1803 users online

Skincare - Face - Lise Watier - Solution Express

rated 4 of 5 on 3/9/2014 3:41:00 PM More reviews by LindseyAnne

I used to be a huge make up wipe type of person but I've recently fallen in love with oil cleaners to remove my make up. But I received this product from Lise Watier training school and was super exited to try the wipes as I have heard nothing but amazing things about them. And I will admit, they are pretty great. I actually keep them beside my bed along with a bottle of cleansing milk and use them on the odd night where I'm just too tired to get up and wash my face. That's honestly something I've never had the courage to do before using these wipes because I like my skin as clean as possible. But because these wipes are really saturated with the make up removing liquid, I feel that they definitely take everything off with ease. I don't have to scrub to remove my make up, these just make it a breeze. And then don't leave the skin feeling dry or tight like some make up wipes do. These are quite moisturizing and leave the skin feeling very clean. I was quite impressed and when I do buy make up wipes, these will be the ones. Well worth the investment in my opinion.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2011 10:59:00 PM More reviews by Pennyapple

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I first purchased these when I was going on a long hike in the mountains and they were perfect for keeping my skin in good condition and giving me that little bit of luxury. It made my skin feel fresh and clean, and never dry. I would describe it as comfortable and refreshing. They're great for after the gym, camping, really tired nights, or mornings when you're running late.

Thumbs down for the packaging as when I carried it on my long backpacking trip, the liquid squeezed out of the adhesive closure, but over all I would definitely buy it again as i find it superior to any other cleaning cloths I have tried.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/21/2011 12:13:00 AM More reviews by sabsant

i was very disappointed with Lise watier solution express
first off this product irritated my eyes with a burning sensation .
very hydrating cloth however for oily skin not too certain this product gave me pimples .
overall my makeup does come all off with one cloth however , this product did not suit me

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2009 4:44:00 PM More reviews by miriamb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Can't live without this. I used this everyday. Everytime after I clean my face (there is ALWAYS residues below my eyes, doesnt matter the face cleanser). I use it to perfect my makeup, sweeping the fallouts and defining my brows after applying and brushing the powder... and for any touch up. It is very gentle to my skin, smell good and very effective, what else do you want!?

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2006 8:52:00 AM More reviews by melancolie

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Very effective on my combo/sensitive skin. My skin feels clean and soft. EDIT : Very mad. Lise Watier changed something in her product and it leaves my skin with a film so it is not comfortable after cleaning. I won't buy this product anymore.
EDIT : Lise Watier came back to the first product quality. I repurchaded and I am very glad.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2005 2:57:00 AM More reviews by ladyz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I swear I love this stuff. I usually use a water soluble cleanser (Purpose Gentle Cleanser) and follow with Elizabeth Arden's Perpetual Moisture. But I've become completely addicted to how these cloths make my skin so smooth and clean. My skin looks absolutely perfect the next morning. Not oily, just smooth and toned. So I've switched and these are now my primary cleansing method. For reference, my skin is normal but prone to cystic breakouts if I'm not careful. Since I use waterproof mascara, I use Lise Watier's Solution Double to remove my eye makeup. This is the best eye makeup remover on the planet. The combination of these two cut through my makeup like nothing else. Hint: I cut each cloth in half. One half is plenty for cleansing my face. I just throw the other (clean) half back in the pouch for next time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2005 3:56:00 PM More reviews by imkt

My favourite cleansing cloths. I try to pick up the pack that includes 16 individually wrapped cloths on top of the 56 that come in the box.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2004 10:53:00 PM More reviews by sofylina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love it...this is amazing! I don't fuss with removing my eye makeup either, it all just slides off and doesn't leave an oily film anywhere. It smells so fresh and it soothes my skin. I prefer to use a mousse to cleanse, but when I sleep away from home, I tuck a few of these in a ziplock and Im set. NOTE: you can now purchase only a refil pack, for a few dollars less, so keep the plastic box.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2004 3:55:00 PM More reviews by ihatespumoni

I would give this 100 lippies if I could. This is the most amazing product ever! It's a 3-in-1 cleansing cloth. It cleanses, tones and moisturizes. It is one of those "no-need-for-water" cloths (pre-moistened, or whatever) like the Biore ones. Except unlike the Biore ones this does not sting my eyes like mad. This feels cool and soft. And it removes the most stubborn of eye makeup, even the infamous Shiseido Mascara Base in one swipe (which nothing else seems to remove efficiently). Cleans effectively and leaves skin feeling soft. And has a nice light fragrance, doesn't smell like a wet-nap! I love it I love it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2003 7:00:00 PM More reviews by proserpine9

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Very impressed with Solution Express 3-in-1! Unlike other cleansing cloths, the product took off ALL of my makeup, including heavy eye makeup and mascara. There wasn't that residual or tight feeling I've experienced using other brands. My face felt clean and fresh, afterwards, and I didn't have "raccoon eyes" the next morning. Solution Express was easy to use and would be the perfect answer for those of us who are simply too tired to take off our makeup at night.