March 1, 2015 | 938 users online

Bronzers - Estee Lauder - Bronze Goddess

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2015 4:03:00 PM More reviews by Canankoc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

One of my favourate products, I love bronzers and have used quite a few but nothing I've tried compares to this.

Pro's
- Long lasting (i have very oily skin)
- Perfect colour match For me (brunette, skin with yellow undertone, warm, meditarian complexion)
- A little goes a long way so worth the price (my first one lasted 1.5 years of daily use)
- Great packaging, easy to use, even its own brush is good.

Cons
- for me none

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2015 11:59:00 AM More reviews by JuiceLoo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I like it, colour is fab. But for my combination/acne-probe skin its not the best. I get breakouts and after a whiöe i look really skiny :(
I still gave it 4 lippies since i understan that for a normal skin type without acne this probably is really really good. I find it quite cheap also :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2015 6:29:00 PM More reviews by Prinny88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Holy grail bronzer! I discovered this a few years ago whilst hunting for a bronzer that was a) dark enough to be distinguished from setting powder and b) not so flippin glittery you feel like you've been dragged through a strip club backwards.
Enter Estée Lauder Bronze Goddess; shade 3, lovely warm bronze colour; matte but not dull, decent sized (albeit viciously malting) brush- acceptable for use on a night out, and it's absolutely huge! 21g compared to a paltry 8-10g standard across competitor premium brands. It does cost about £8 more that the others on average but it literally lasts forever, my last 2 the casing broke before the bronzer ran out!

*TIP suck your cheeks in and trace a faint line just under your cheekbone from ear to nose, then blend downwards to contour cheeks; sweep down the sides of the nose and highlight the bridge to make it look slimmer; shade under the bottom lip to make it look fuller and add a touch to the temples to make the eyes appear wider
Xx

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2015 6:26:00 PM More reviews by HottSauce

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Estee Lauder's Bronze Goddess collection is my summer Christmas. To me, This bronzer would be the star on top of the Christmas tree. You receive so much product in gorgeous packaging(2014 packaging was bronzey-tortoise shell). The product is buttery smooth. pigmented and natural. There are no sparkles or anything shiny. The packaging is huge and you could even use this on your body. I use this on my face and body(especially neck and chest). I am NC40-42, medium dark/tan with yellow undertones, I tan super easy, and this bronzer is a staple of mine and is used everyday. I own Medium-Deep. I dont consider this a contour bronzer as its too warm and just a bit too soft/light for my skin to properly contour. I do some subtle contouring with this bronzer but its softly done. I can build this up if i wanted. I love this bronzer and its worth every coin.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2014 10:59:00 AM More reviews by Martina125

Brilliant product

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2014 10:47:00 PM More reviews by SleepIsTheCousin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Don't have to search any further for the perfect bronzer! Here it is!

Pros:
Great for contouring & tanning all over
Not too shimmery of an application
A lot of product
No orange delivery
Can be layered to achieve darker color
No patchy/streaky powder

Con:
Price
Definitely does not stay all day (although I do not use setting powder)

For reference I am blonde, olive undertones but fair skin, green eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2014 5:59:00 PM More reviews by Nancy76

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Was looking originally for a browny blush as i have pink pigmentation on my cheeks.
Browsing through Clinique, Mac, Lancome fumbled across this Estee Lauder Bronzer.
After an hour or so of applying at the counter i realised i liked this bronzer and was a must buy…..product was a bit expensive, but i suppose its worth it so far as I'm righting a review after 2 days of wear…..
I don't like the brush which sits on the plastic plate…as its a bit fiddley taking the plastic off to get the bronzer.

All in all it gets the job done….

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2014 6:55:00 PM More reviews by asbpalma

I loooove this thing.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2014 7:55:00 AM More reviews by nickilloyd

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Green

These bronzers are so lovely and natural looking, with a lovely sunkissed tone to them.... they go on very smoothly and dont cake..... i rebuy every year, and the packaging is lovely.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2014 9:31:00 PM More reviews by lcb1981

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

A huge bronzer that lasts for ever. I wear it every day and still haven't managed to use more than around quarter of the product and I've had it a year! I love the deep bronze with a hint if shimmer. One of my make up bag must haves!