October 21, 2014 | 2001 users online

Bronzers - Estee Lauder - Bronze Goddess

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2014 10:47:00 PM More reviews by SleepIsTheCousin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Don't have to search any further for the perfect bronzer! Here it is!

Pros:
Great for contouring & tanning all over
Not too shimmery of an application
A lot of product
No orange delivery
Can be layered to achieve darker color
No patchy/streaky powder

Con:
Price
Definitely does not stay all day (although I do not use setting powder)

For reference I am blonde, olive undertones but fair skin, green eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2014 5:59:00 PM More reviews by Nancy76

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Was looking originally for a browny blush as i have pink pigmentation on my cheeks.
Browsing through Clinique, Mac, Lancome fumbled across this Estee Lauder Bronzer.
After an hour or so of applying at the counter i realised i liked this bronzer and was a must buy…..product was a bit expensive, but i suppose its worth it so far as I'm righting a review after 2 days of wear…..
I don't like the brush which sits on the plastic plate…as its a bit fiddley taking the plastic off to get the bronzer.

All in all it gets the job done….

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2014 6:55:00 PM More reviews by asbpalma

I loooove this thing.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2014 7:55:00 AM More reviews by nickilloyd

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Green

These bronzers are so lovely and natural looking, with a lovely sunkissed tone to them.... they go on very smoothly and dont cake..... i rebuy every year, and the packaging is lovely.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2014 9:31:00 PM More reviews by lcb1981

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

A huge bronzer that lasts for ever. I wear it every day and still haven't managed to use more than around quarter of the product and I've had it a year! I love the deep bronze with a hint if shimmer. One of my make up bag must haves!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2014 9:14:00 PM More reviews by Danaelycia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I got this product from my mum because it was just too dark for her. Being that I'm the same skin tone as her (pinky undertones), I was skeptical. I have used it now for a couple years and never looked back. I use it with my MAC brush and it works wonderfully. Gives some nice colour for minimal amounts.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2014 11:45:00 AM More reviews by meghan90

The most important question you have to ask yourself when buying a bronzer is "what am I looking for" "what am I expecting from my bronzer" with that being said just know that everyone's opinion will be different...obviously lol.

I personally adore this bronzer!

Packaging:
It's nice and sleek. The pan in pretty large so although it may be pricey, I think you get your money's worth. The pan isn't too deep where you won't be able to collect any product for when you do run low.

Color:
Personally it's a true bronze color. I can see where some may think it's a but muddy but I suggest applying it with a light hand. It's a buildable color that isn't heavy feeling. I like a matte finish only because my skin is oily/combo so any sparkle makes it look even more oily. So looking at it, yes it contains a soft shimmer which would usually scare me off. However when you apply it, the shimmer isn't that noticeable. I honestly feel like the shimmer gives you an airbrush finish.

I suggest anyone to try this if they want a natural looking bronzer. It has been a staple in my makeup bag for years. Sometimes I even use in place of foundation. I just lightly buff it all over my face and neck to avoid any line of demarcation. And out some blush on the apples of my cheeks and call it day. This is definitely worth a try :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2014 1:17:00 PM More reviews by Babyivyc

I've been using this product for years now and i truly love it. It has 2 shades which also lets you contour. The product lasts forever, I've been using my current bronzer for a year almost everyday and I haven't even put a dent into it yet. Highly recommended if you're looking for a matte natural bronzer that gives you a natural glow. (this product doesn't have that fake orange tint that alot of other bronzers have)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2014 4:27:00 PM More reviews by florida1214

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

the Bronze godess collection is amazing I have this compact powder for over a year now need very little just a simple sweep on your face and your beautiful cloud also smell amazing like you're at the beach vacation on island it is just amazing and makes you feel really good and happy I would recommend this product to anyone

rated 4 of 5 on 2/13/2014 6:18:00 PM More reviews by supasparkle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Huge amount of product but expensive, im sure that it'll last a long time as a little goes a long way! Lovely colour (light 01) and is very buildable, but apply with a light hand! Lovely packaging but I use a larger bronzing brush rather than the one provided in the pack, but thats just personal preference :-)