April 21, 2014 | 1203 users online

Bronzers - Estee Lauder - Bronze Goddess

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2014 1:17:00 PM More reviews by Babyivyc

I've been using this product for years now and i truly love it. It has 2 shades which also lets you contour. The product lasts forever, I've been using my current bronzer for a year almost everyday and I haven't even put a dent into it yet. Highly recommended if you're looking for a matte natural bronzer that gives you a natural glow. (this product doesn't have that fake orange tint that alot of other bronzers have)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2014 4:27:00 PM More reviews by florida1214

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

the Bronze godess collection is amazing I have this compact powder for over a year now need very little just a simple sweep on your face and your beautiful cloud also smell amazing like you're at the beach vacation on island it is just amazing and makes you feel really good and happy I would recommend this product to anyone

rated 4 of 5 on 2/13/2014 6:18:00 PM More reviews by supasparkle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Huge amount of product but expensive, im sure that it'll last a long time as a little goes a long way! Lovely colour (light 01) and is very buildable, but apply with a light hand! Lovely packaging but I use a larger bronzing brush rather than the one provided in the pack, but thats just personal preference :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2014 12:25:00 PM More reviews by kikibug725

I love this. I've tried bronzers where you think it's even, not too much, etc. Then you see in different lighting and you're an Oompa Loompa. Not with this! I use a large kabuki brush instead and love it. I don't use much but I use this on my whole face for a glow. This product is so subtle that you really can't mess up and put too much. Yes it's pricey but it lasts forever. I maybe buy one every other year and I use everyday. The cheaper the bronzer, the more you buy. This equals out to buying a ton of crappy bronzer. Spare yourself time and money and just try this!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2014 11:25:00 AM More reviews by jasiah

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really like this bronzer. It's something I don't feel I can mess up by putting too much on. It gives your face a nice warmth to it & the packaging is really nice. There is a lot of product but the price is high. I received it as a gift. It's not something I would have bought for myself. If I wasn't a single mother & I would have huge guilt for spending $36.00 on a bronzer, I would definitely buy it for myself.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/15/2013 3:00:00 PM More reviews by ge1shh

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm adding a review because several people remarked on the packaging, that it was too large (wide) and that the brush wasn't good. I disagree with that - I think the brush is great compared to most brushes that are included with compacts. The compact needs to be fairly wide in order to accommodate the brush. For me, it's worth it because I can use it when travelling and not have to take a separate bronzer brush - I find this brush more than adequate, and good quality. It's a kind of flat semi-circular brush, and maybe you need to get used to applying it a slightly different way from a kabuki/round-headed brush. And although the compact is quite big width-wise, it holds the brush in a plastic recess and is quite flat. I find it fits easily into a bag and isn't heavy, and I don't mind the slight fiddly bit removing the plastic holder each time I use it.
I love the bronzer - However, and at the moment it's a big However with me - this season they changed the colour range and I can no longer get my soft shimmer bronzer, which was just right for me (very little shimmer actually). It now comes in Light, medium, and two other medium/dark colours. I have just purchased Light, which is said to correspond to my previous 'shimmer bronzer', but it's not really the same - this one seems darker and not as easy to apply. So I'm not too sure yet.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2013 5:53:00 PM More reviews by Kwitkowski88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Best bronzer I ever used hands down. I have been using Mac bronze for the last couple years til I tried this! Gives such a natural color. I don't see what others are taking about looking orange. I think if you find the right shade you won't have that problem. I'm using medium and this makes me glow! Packaging is super cute, comes with a brush but I prefer to use my Mac 182 bronzer brush with it. Although the brush that comes with it is good for on the go. Also lots of product so u get your money's worth!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2013 2:41:00 PM More reviews by makeuptron3000

Love this bronzer!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2013 12:12:00 AM More reviews by emodel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

After being disappointed in a cheap drugstore bronzer, I went to Estee L as I am almost always very happy with their stuff. This bronzer is great. I have very pale skin and my face (unlike my body) can`t tan. It is very expensive I think, for $36, but I `got over` the price and now just happy to have the product :-). The color is beautiful, natural, makes a big enough difference without looking fake! It will last a long time I am sure as the size of the bronzer is very big. Much prefer using this than a fake tanner on my face as I get breakouts from those, while this powder you wash off, and you have clear skin. :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2013 8:56:00 PM More reviews by sarbel

Wonderful bronzer. Used it many times over the years. A great splurge