The Body Shop Tea Tree Facial Scrub

3.2

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Aqua (Solvent/Diluent), Glycerin (Humectant), Steareth-21 (Emulsifier), PPG-15 Stearyl Ether (Emollient/Skin Conditioner), Propanediol (Viscosity Modifier), Silica (Absorbent), Stearic Acid (Emulsifier), Polysorbate 60 (Surfactant), Palmitic Acid (Surfactant), Caprylyl Glycol (Skin Conditioning Agent), Prunus Armeniaca Seed Powder (Abrasive), Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil (Natural Additive), Panthenol (Skin/Hair Conditioning Agent), Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer (Stabiliser/Viscosity Modifier), Calophyllum Inophyllum Seed Oil (Skin Conditioning Agent), Xanthan Gum (Viscosity Modifier), Sodium Hydroxide (pH Adjuster), Myristic Acid (Emulsifier), Salix Alba Bark Extract (Natural Additive), Lauric Acid (Surfactant - Cleansing Agent), Limonene (Natural Additive), Leptospermum Petersonii Oil (Natural Additive), Tocopherol (Antioxidant), Caramel (Colour), CI 19140 (Colour), CI 42090 (Colour).

on 12/16/2014 4:26:00 AM

Love this scrub! Doesn't dry the parts of my skin prone to dryness, yet i know it's effective because overuse drys my skin completely. Using this once a week keeps my skin smooth and fresh and helps keep acne to a minimum.

on 12/7/2014 7:09:00 AM

I really don't think that it makes lot of differences, but after using this scrub my skin feels soft ant clean for a while. But on the other hand, the smell is a bit annoying.

I love this product and the way it makes me face feel after! I also love that it doesn't dry my skin out or make it feel icky like a lot of facial scrubs do.

on 1/12/2014 5:20:00 PM

I love love love this product!! I was having a real bad break out this summer and I started using this srub 3 times a week and I saw a change in my skin immediately. It leaves your skin smooth and soft without stripping or drying it. Can't say anything bad about it! Well done bodyshop!

on 1/12/2014 2:53:00 AM

I'm surprised this has such low reviews, as this is the only scrub that really works for me. First of all, I have eczema -- every once in a while I'll get rough, dry patches on my face. When this is the case, the crushed apricot stones in this scrub gently buff away the dead, peeling skin without leaving my eczema patches red, irritated and inflamed like EVERY other scrub I've tried. My skin is left feeling soft, smooth and refreshed and not at all tight. I also find the light scent very soothing and pleasant. I sometimes get tiny blackheads on the sides of my nose and this scrub definitely gets rid of them. This is probably the most gentle scrub I've ever tried (and I have tried DOZENS) and for that reason, I will keep repurchasing. Another winner from TBS!

on 12/5/2013 10:45:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

Likewise for me, it gave me breakouts after using for around 1-2 times a week for 1 month. At first I thought it made my skin more smooth after exfoliation, but small red spots started forming on my face within the next few days every time I use the product. I used to have acne on my skin long ago but it healed after taking care of it, so I thought I should start exfoliating as I read about its effectiveness for clearer skin online. But after using this product, my acne came back!!! Now I have to go back to square one. I have persistent blackhead problems on my nose as well but this product didn't seem to be effective to unclog my pores. Threw away the product and I think I only used 1/6 of the tube?

The packaging was quite lousy as well because the cap broke and wouldn't close although I don't remember dropping it on the floor in the shower. Saw another reviewer saying her cap broke as well so I think it is likely that it should be a packaging issue.

on 11/3/2013 9:21:00 AM

Con :Ouch. The beads hurt.
Pro: Tea tree scent is pleasant.

on 10/10/2013 12:05:00 PM

What is with all the bad reviews??
I LOVE this stuff, its ment for daily use, but i use it every other day in the shower because my skin is sensitive. This keeps my acne at bay mostly and i just love it.
I have gone through about 5 tubes and reccomend this to everyone i know.

on 10/2/2013 3:28:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I bought almost the entire tea tree line, the oil, the body wash, the face scrub, the toner, the night lotion and the day lotion. I heard great reviews on the line and gave it a shot because I had tiny bumps along my cheeks and the occasional blemish here and there. Looking back now, I was trying to fix a problem that was very small... And in doing so I made it worse tenfold. I began breaking out when I fist started to use the line, but I assumed it was "purging" my skin of all of the impurities so I continued use. After 2 1/2 weeks, I had multiple cystic pimples (three on my left cheek, three on my forehead, six (yes six!) on my right cheek) but I still assumed it was purging. After a month of continual use my face was destroyed. I have never had acne like this. After a month of stopping the tea tree line the pimples will not go away, and there are even some new ones, along with new acne scars. I honestly don't know what happened... I used everything accordingly and never skipped a day. This line changed my skin for the worse. I am now seeing a dermatologist to attempt to fix what the $60+ tea tree line caused. I urge anyone with sensitive skin to stay far away from this product and I recommend to everyone to get a sample and patch test before buying. In conclusion, i wish I had never bought the tea tree line as it has caused permanent damage to my face.

on 8/28/2013 3:33:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love the body shop and especially the tea tree line but I really don't believe that this product actually does anything. If you're looking for an exfoliant trust me, this isn't it.

Popular Scrubs